• Advertisement

Eugene Oregon - Any other preppers?

Please introduce yourself here.

Re: Eugene Oregon - Any other preppers?

Postby Sedward » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:15 pm

i am new to this forum but been looking into this for about 4 years.
semi retired engineer now i sell guns at a large "outdoor store" just off the I5 in springfield.
recently completed CERT training and got my ham technician license (KF7ZNV whatever that means since i have no radio yet.).
anybody up for a monthly get together?
also curious why there are not more folks from A.N.T.S. here.
Reloading used brass IS recycling!
Sedward

Postby Wolkerdoofer » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:04 am

So I am from Veneta and this may sound weird or something but I am 13 going 14 in may. And I have done research on the quake we are going to have and I want to get ready for that I am not just some kid I have a bob and its pretty good. I am good with weapons I can build just about anything and can be a big asset. And if I talk to my parents about it they won't really care so that's why I am here. Is there anyone from Veneta? I also have a good friend that is tryin to prep but he jut isn't gettin it.
Thanks for listening to my rant. I am also very active and energetic. But I can still calm done and work. :help:
Wolkerdoofer

Postby Cooter » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:37 am

We should get a group going in Eugene. We could meet once a month or so, invite guest speakers, go on field trips, work on group projects, shooting range visits, etc. Seems like a good amount of interest in this area, it's suprising no one has publicly organized yet. Anyone interested in helping to set one up?
Cooter

Postby Ballen1771 » Sun May 24, 2015 5:49 pm

Hi im new to prepping and hopping to get in touch with and give some pointers to originally wasn't all into this but the wife is and after serving for 6 years well you can only be blind for so long..
Ballen1771

Postby theliberalprepper » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:22 pm

Hi
My friend and I,both 15, are both beginner(ish) preppers from the Eugene area. We are interested in forming a small prepper group in South Eugene. We specialize in bug out bags, wilderness survival, and other miscellaneous prepper-related skills. Our main prepping goal is the Cascadia Quake but we try to prepare for anything. We're both in good physical shape and can go long distances on foot. (That sounds like an advertisment. :whistling: I wont give out too many details because of OPSEC, but message me if you think I missed anything important)

So far we have not found any preppers in the Eugene area, probably becuse Eugene is very liberal and most liberals are not preppers.
Someone had the excellent idea of having prepper meetings somewhere near here, and I support that entirely. This is Eugene. We have good community, lets use that to our advantage when TSHTF.
theliberalprepper

Postby Sheepdog10 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:38 pm

Hello, my wife and I live in the Lane, Linn and Benton county area looking to meet or chat with like minded folks in the valley. We just left the Marine Corps Police and just beginning a new chapter in our lives. Between the two of us, we have a wide range of skills and knowledge from combat tactics to wilderness survival to animal health. We are always learning more and want to make friends in the area. We are in our mid 20's, believe in God and the Bible and will base every decision from that. The ultimate goal is to build a self sustaining home with a group of like minded people ready for any situation. Stay safe and God Bless!
Sheepdog10

Postby 619Movement » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:49 am

Sup everyone 619movement here from Burns oregon :clap:
619Movement

Postby post18guy » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:43 am

Hi it'd be a bit of a drive but i am active with a group that offers classes mostly in the Willamette Valley on every third Saturday of the month. details can be found on our site here; http://oregontraininggroup.webs.com/, there is no cost to join the group or dues, we are not a militia organization. hope this helps and welcome to the ' network
post18guy

Postby RedCodex » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:16 am

Hello everybody.

My name is Alex.

We are starting a local group here in Eugene.
We are looking for committed Preppers willing to align with us.
The idea is to form a mutual aid alliance to protect our families in the event of a massive disaster. Whether is a limited disaster, like the impending Cascadia Earthquake, or the total collapse of our civilization, we want to find the right people, to maximize our chances of, not only survive but to thrive after the immediately event happens. We all recognize that no one Prepper alone can keep their families safe forever. To make it during, but more importantly, after the disaster, we need others to help us. We need a community of allies. People with various skill sets and abilities to complement each other's needs.
Among the people we already have, we have people trained in the these areas:

Dentist, amateur extra ham radio operator, computer consultant, scientist, chemist, writer, farmer, intelligence officer, actor, etc...
However, knowledge comes in many ways. Maybe you know how to do canning, or how to store food in buckets, hunting, star navigation, hasn't to hand combat, trapping, etc...

The point is, you can't know it all, you can't stay awake all the time, and it takes many people, with many skills to rebuild a community.

We want his alliance to be based in the US Constitution. However, the Constitution is a living document, so we have to be open minded about new ideas, recognizing that our people come from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and religions.
In order to coexist, our values and moral compass have to aline. We will not tolerate racist bahaviour. We are all equal here.

Well, there is more but, we can talk about it later.
If you think you might like to help us form this group. P,ease contact me
neverfeardih at gmail.com
Or visit our new website
eugeneprepperalliance.com

Thanks
RedCodex

Postby Smanoah » Mon May 29, 2017 1:57 pm

Samson here, in eugene getting ready to move out to the outskirts of town though. Would love to meet up with some fellow preppers, Family is all on board and we all prep. Would like to meet up with and see how many other teams we could work with.
Smanoah

Previous

Return to Check In Here Oregon Preppers