• Advertisement

Activity boost

Post general Oregon topics here

Activity boost

Postby Legit_Vanilla » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:27 am

Hey y'all! :wave: so, being a noob to the APN, im still learning the ropes and protocol, but it seems to me that its fairly dead in the Oregon forums... i see a ton of posts from previous years, last year even, but not much so far in the way of 2015. So what is everyone up to? Hows your prepping coming along? what have you learned recently? anything interesting in the state of Oregon that we should be aware of? any regional bug out bag tips you wouldn't mind sharing with your fellow Oregonians?

I hope to hear from some of you soon. :gunsmile:
:gunshooting: Amy @ The Beach :shifty:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Makeup dont fix stupid}{equal oppertunity insulter}{Aloha Snackbar}{Molan Labe}
Legit_Vanilla

Re: Activity boost

Postby oldasrocks » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:12 pm

You haven't left yet??? Everyone else, in the know, has vacated Oregon at least a week ago.

Good Luck out there.
oldasrocks
Missouri Preppers Network
Missouri Preppers Network

Postby preppingfamilyof6 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:26 pm

I'm new here too. I was wondering the same thing. I am in Sherwood and would love a prepping buddy to chat with on occasion.

My family of 6 are looking to be prepared in case something happens and are not positive on what that something will be. We just want to be able to keep our family OK and help others if we can.
preppingfamilyof6
Oregon Preppers Network
Oregon Preppers Network

Postby CapsLock » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:54 pm

Also in Oregon, the PDX-metro area. Interesting that on this and other forums the Oregon section has little activity.
There are two freedoms, the false where one is free to do what he likes, and the true where he is free to do what he ought. - C. Kingsley
CapsLock

Return to Oregon Discussion, News and Weather