• Advertisement

Wisconsin Prepper roll call 01/01/2013

Please introduce yourself here

Moderator: Fenix

Re: Wisconsin Prepper roll call 01/01/2013

Postby Zarathustra » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:20 am

I’m a 28-year old male from the Milwaukee area. I will not go into great deal about my past, but suffice to say I have learned a few tricks, witnessed first-hand a few mistruths, and have, sadly, seen more than enough evidence of indolence in governmental affairs—and the moment my trust was a casualty of their private war, their own selfish demands for more power, more dominance, more control, the more indignant I became-- the more necessary I presumed it to be response ready. If truth is denied us, certainty is the first victim. And without certainty, we are certainly doomed to failure if we fail to plan.

I am an activist who makes political graphics for Gray State (some of you have seen the trailer) as well as administrate their Facebook page in coordination with the filmmakers themselves. I have been in armies, prisons, ghettos and seen more than enough evidence of the rise of our federal government. Whether through malevolence or stupidity, there will be a reckoning, and I am glad to count myself as one of the leaders of America who will be ready for this transition. Hoorah, preppers. Noli mihi insistere, libertas aut mors.
Zarathustra

Postby Fenix » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:26 am

Welcome to the forum Zarathustra :wave:
You're black. The're white. This ain't Hockey!
No, you may not quote me for any book, or use any of my posts on this topic or any other for any reason without my express written permission.
Fenix
Wisconsin State Moderator
Wisconsin State Moderator

Postby sfmbr » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:20 am

Welcome, your life experiences could prove most valuable here.
sfmbr
Wisconsin Preppers Network

Postby Studentoflife » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:28 pm

hi there all! newer to prepping looking to touch base with some like minded local folks.
Studentoflife

Postby Annietoo » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:50 pm

Hi;

I'ver been prepping off and on for about 15 years. Recently it's been on. I'm looking for other preppers near me with whom I can build a cohort of people with various skills to complement each other. I'm in NE Wisconsin. Anybody else around my area? Any meet ups?

Morris
Annietoo

Postby unit5 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:13 pm

starting to use up my stash (it was originally 6k+cans lol) and am gearing up to restock in a few months. just finished restoking 2 chest freezers and am starting plants soon. i am also gearing up for our sales and adding to our inventory (we used to do collectibles and trading cards but in the last 2 years we have shifted to gen. merchandice, fishing and camping gear. if anyone is near west bend give a shout out.
unit5

Postby HarastiHomestead » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:33 pm

hey all, I live in Rock county, and have been prepping for some years now. looking for others to share ideas and knowledge with.
HarastiHomestead

Postby longrifle » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:27 am

Welcome from a fellow Rock County resident.
" The only thing required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." -Thomas Paine

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.'

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
longrifle

Postby Diane-J » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:04 pm

preppers in Racine looking for other preppers to share ideas, how to's, etc.
Diane-J

Postby pritialianmom » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:41 pm

hey preppers just checking in from wood county wis
pritialianmom

Postby Aunt_Ruthie » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:46 pm

Hi, from River Falls. I just re-joined ANTS after some time off (life happens!) and have recently moved into the River Falls area. Right now I'm trying to get the house ready with a back-up heating system and also unpacking boxes from the move. Anyone out there from this area?
Aunt_Ruthie

Postby luv2escape » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:55 pm

Hi, I am in central wi. Just recently started prepping. I pressure can everything I can get my hands on. I buy extra meat and can all of my veggies from the garden. I have taught myself to sew and chrochet. I have been slowly putting away dry goods. I struggle with water. I would like to get a sweet water filter or the like. I live in town so live animals unfortunately are not allowed currently. I would love ideas that I haven't thought of and I know there is a bunch I am missing. I have 2 adult children and a grand child I am putting away for. They kind of think I'm going dooms day prepped but I would rather be safe then wish I had done it.
luv2escape

Previous

Return to Check In Here Wisconsin Preppers