• Advertisement

Anyone in ozaukee?

Meetups and Events Go Here

Moderator: Fenix

Anyone in ozaukee?

Postby Studentoflife » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:59 am

Hey there I'm in northern ozaukee wondering if anyone around would like to meet some like minded folks to share ideas and knowledge. Right now I feel like if poo poo goes sideways I'm a Lone Ranger, and everyone knows there is power in numbers! Hope to hear back thanks!
Studentoflife

Re: Anyone in ozaukee?

Postby pastornator » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:47 am

I'm just north of you in southern Sheboygan co. Drive through your county every day in my commute to and from N. Milwaukee. Not sure if there is time for a meet and greet, but perhaps some day on the way home from work... And, there are others out there. Lots of op-sec sign... :thumbsup:
pastornator

Postby kappydell » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:09 pm

I used to live there (26 yrs) there are quite a few others, but all keeping a low profile.
New laws are like new taxes....both evolve, but they never go away.
kappydell
Wisconsin Preppers Network
Wisconsin Preppers Network

Postby watcher » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:57 pm

I'm down to your SSW at little bit. While it may be a drive for you see my post on the meet and greet in Wautoma on the 8th.
Political tags — such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth — are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire. The former are idealists acting from highest motives for the greatest good of the greatest number. The latter are surly curmudgeons, suspicious and lacking in altruism. But they are more comfortable neighbors than the other sort.
watcher
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby unit5 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:16 pm

i am about 7 miles from your county ( west bend hwy 33) i used to live in the saukville and grafton areas
unit5

Return to Wisconsin Meetups