• Advertisement

2014 Midwest Renewable Energy Fair

Meetups and Events Go Here

Moderator: Fenix

2014 Midwest Renewable Energy Fair

Postby JimPI » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:38 pm

For those who might be interested, I'll once again be speaking at the Midwest Renewable Energy Fair held in Custer, WI. This year, the event runs June 20-22. I'll be there on Saturday, June 21st, at 10AM in the "Black Tent." My session will be on reusing and repurposing items for disaster and survival kits.

The Energy Fair is a great event and is always packed with solid information. Backwoods Home Magazine is usually there, along with Back Home Magazine. Lots of stuff on solar and wind power, rainwater catchment, and other related topics.

Here's a link to the main page for the fair --> https://www.midwestrenew.org/energyfair
Author of Prepper's Home Defense, Countdown to Preparedness, Prepper's Long-Term Survival Guide
www.SurvivalWeekly.com
www.DisasterPrepConsultants.com
JimPI

Re: 2014 Midwest Renewable Energy Fair

Postby JimPI » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:25 pm

Just a quick reminder that the Midwest Renewable Energy Fair is this weekend. If you happen to stop out and catch my presentation, please stop and say hi!
Author of Prepper's Home Defense, Countdown to Preparedness, Prepper's Long-Term Survival Guide
www.SurvivalWeekly.com
www.DisasterPrepConsultants.com
JimPI

Return to Wisconsin Meetups