• Advertisement

Interested in meeting like minded preppers

Meetups and Events Go Here

Moderator: Fenix

Interested in meeting like minded preppers

Postby wildfreebear » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:43 am

Hello,
My name is Josh. I am a husband and father of two boys (ages 5 and 1). I live in the southern part of Wisconsin and I would like to meet like minded individuals. I am fairly new to this Prepper thing, but I am apart of a civil defense team if you will to help people and our families if/when SHTF. If you believe in true networking then please dont hesitate to reply and I will explain how to contact me. Thanks
wildfreebear

Re: Interested in meeting like minded preppers

Postby longrifle » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:21 pm

Josh, I am from the south central part of the state near Janesville, Feel free to get a hold of me.
" The only thing required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." -Thomas Paine

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.'

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
longrifle

Postby kappydell » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:12 pm

Hi josh! Im from janesville too (hi longrifle, wanna go fishin?). I'm going to a meet up in Sun Prairie tomorrow...can't find anybody closer that meets with regularity. I tried organizing meetups for night shift folks (had them in the day time) but no luck. The group in sun prairie has been going strong 3 years now. Find them at meetup.com,the name is Madison Area Preppers. Fun folks. And a nice mixed bag of homesteaders, former miliary, retired cops, bankers (wow, was HIS talk on gold interesting!) and just plain folks who like to share info and learn together.
Come say 'hey' to us in Janesville if you are in the area!
New laws are like new taxes....both evolve, but they never go away.
kappydell
Wisconsin Preppers Network

Postby anytimemike » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:50 am

Welcome Josh from Pierce county.
anytimemike

Return to Wisconsin Meetups