• Advertisement

Hampton Roads-Newport News Hampton Area

Please Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderator: simpleman

Hampton Roads-Newport News Hampton Area

Postby sunshine50 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:43 pm

Anyone else in these areas? I am new to forum--not new to prepping. Any groups meeting to discuss in this area?

Sunshine50
sunshine50

Re: Hampton Roads-Newport News Hampton Area

Postby TheBeaCatcher » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:50 pm

I've recently organized the Hampton Roads Preppers Meetup Group. To date we have 15 members. I would love to have you join and become active in this group. I am seeking co organizers and dedicated preppers from all walks of life who wish to participate and learn.
We have a Wilderness Survival Training Seminar scheduled for July 22 at 1pm at First Landing State Park off of Shore Drive.
Hope you can make it. Check out our meetup group. We are in line with the philosophy of the APN.
Jenifer
TheBeaCatcher

Postby cage rattler » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:05 pm

i was interested in your group meet up on the 22nd. where in the park will you be set up at?
tom
cage rattler

Postby aquamamma » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:40 am

Hey there! I'm on a road trip out in Texas right now, but hope to be back on the 22nd. I'd love to make it to the meeting!
aquamamma

Postby sunshine50 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:33 pm

What is the name of the meetup group?
Anymore more meetings in the Hampton Roads area?
Sunshine50
sunshine50

Postby Chainsaw Charley » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:34 am

TheBeaCatcher wrote:I've recently organized the Hampton Roads Preppers Meetup Group. To date we have 15 members. I would love to have you join and become active in this group. I am seeking co organizers and dedicated preppers from all walks of life who wish to participate and learn.
We have a Wilderness Survival Training Seminar scheduled for July 22 at 1pm at First Landing State Park off of Shore Drive.
Hope you can make it. Check out our meetup group. We are in line with the philosophy of the APN.
Jenifer

Hi - Chusk here in Va. Beach. I'd like to hook up with you all to share info and attend meetups. Too bad I just missd your First Landing SP meet-up. You should try to have anopther right here at First Landing again. Great spot.

Very Best,

Chuck
First Landing State Park Beach ( North Virginia Beach )
Chainsaw Charley

Postby Chainsaw Charley » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:36 am

Hi Folks - preppers -

Chuck here in Va. Beach. Would like to meet up with any and all other fellow preppers.

All replies welcome ! Let's share info and such ...

Very BEst

Chuck
Chainsaw Charley

Postby cage rattler » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:27 pm

hey chuck i'm in virginia beach also
send a pm if you want to hook up
tom
cage rattler

Postby ktownking » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:59 pm

Hey guys,

I'm active duty, looking for some like minded folks in Va Beach as well. I would certainly like to find out a little more about your startup. I've been prepping since way back before it was cool. I'll be sending some IM's out, but anyone local please hit me up. I just transferred recently from the People's Republic of CA. Thanks everybody!
"There are 3 types of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't. "

"Don't believe every thing you read on the Internet"-Abraham Lincoln
ktownking

Postby mac1991 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:57 pm

Hello, I'm interested in the group and getting more into prepping. I have done some learning and research but really need to connect with a community and people already involved and knowledgeable so I may learn more. I saw the Hampton Roads Prepper site but saw that its based out of Chesapeake. I'm in NN and wondering if there are people from the group out here.
mac1991

Return to Check In Here Virginia Preppers