• Advertisement
Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

Gun Inconsistencies in Sandy Hook Shooting...

Post general Virginia topics here

Moderator: simpleman

Gun Inconsistencies in Sandy Hook Shooting...

Postby JalepenoPrepper » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Take a look at this! More proof that not all news is fact or truth... as if we needed more proof!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de3lmAD5kXo&sns=fb
No, you may not quote me for any book, article, news story, etc, or use any of my posts on this topic or any other for any reason without my express written permission.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. -President Ronald Reagan
JalepenoPrepper

Re: Gun Inconsistencies in Sandy Hook Shooting...

Postby Das Sheep » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:59 pm

When has the media ever let little things like truth or facts get in the way of a good story?
Das Sheep
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Postby ForwardPreppers » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:44 am

Das Sheep wrote:When has the media ever let little things like truth or facts get in the way of a good story?

LMAO, great point.
SC District 5

When a defining moment comes along, you define the moment… or the moment defines you.
ForwardPreppers
South Carolina Preppers Network
South Carolina Preppers Network

Postby Lghmstng3 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:42 am

Is it just me,or does that long rifle actualy look like a LONG RIFLE?As in a Ruger 10/22 in a Tapco stock?Reason I say this is watch how the cop clears the weapon....From the side of reciever not the rear!!!!STRANGE.I have to admit,my "spidy" senses are tingling... :huh:I watched it some more and saw a shell drop out .It's a shot gun.
Lghmstng3
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby RayMac1963 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:55 am

You are right LG, that is NOT a Bushmaster, and i heard the same thing the day of the shooting. One reporter said "he got in the school without attention because he had only hand guns, though they found rifle bullets on his body". NOW its become and assault weapon.
We can not escape the darkness that is coming. The battle is won or lost by what we do to prepare today. The battle is for our our hearts and minds, and that choice is made now.

My Blog---> http://urbanprepperdiary.blogspot.com
RayMac1963
Michigan Preppers Network

Postby anita » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:08 am

I found the whole video odd. There is no date on the reporter saying there were 4 handguns in the school, so who knows whether it was on Saturday morning, Sunday morning, or what? (In other words, was that news report the next morning, or three days later after the dust settled.)

Also, how do you even know the video of the policeman looking at the gun even of the shooter's gun. That could have been taken anywhere.
anita

Postby RayMac1963 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:39 am

Anita, i agree video can be faked. But personally i heard them say that day it was hand guns only.

i remember thinking he was able to penetrate the school so easy because his mom worked there. Seeing him probably wasn't too odd so no "bells went off" in anyone's head. When my mom worked in a school, i went to see her regularly. I knew the boiler room door they kept unlocked to get to the teachers parking lot. Everyone knew me. it wasn't a big deal. I would walk right in the main office. Her coworkers would ask me about collage, principal would shake my hand and tell me to get good grades. this guy had the advantage of complete surprise and tactical knowledge of the place. He also targeted her class of students. Adding that to the fact that now they say she was trying to get him in a mental institution and you can piece together that he also felt abandoned and jealous of how his mother took care of her students vs how he felt she treated him. No one saw it coming, but there were signs it was.
We can not escape the darkness that is coming. The battle is won or lost by what we do to prepare today. The battle is for our our hearts and minds, and that choice is made now.

RayMac1963

Postby anita » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:02 am

RayMac1963 wrote:Anita, i agree video can be faked. But personally i heard them say that day it was hand guns only.

i remember thinking he was able to penetrate the school so easy because his mom worked there. Seeing him probably wasn't too odd so no "bells went off" in anyone's head. When my mom worked in a school, i went to see her regularly. I knew the boiler room door they kept unlocked to get to the teachers parking lot. Everyone knew me. it wasn't a big deal. I would walk right in the main office. Her coworkers would ask me about collage, principal would shake my hand and tell me to get good grades. this guy had the advantage of complete surprise and tactical knowledge of the place. He also targeted her class of students. Adding that to the fact that now they say she was trying to get him in a mental institution and you can piece together that he also felt abandoned and jealous of how his mother took care of her students vs how he felt she treated him. No one saw it coming, but there were signs it was.

I also heard the news initially say that he walked into the school with handguns only, but they later walked that back. That was before the Med. Examiner said all wounds were from the long guns. There is no indication on the news clip in the video that indicates when the report was made. So it could have been one of the incorrect reports (and here were many) shortly after the event.

And the video of the trooper checking out a gun? How do we know that is even the shooter's car, or that car/gun was even related to this event? Why would the police wait until after dark to check out the car? I had heard very quickly a long gun was found in the car (of course, that could have been misinformation too) but you would think they would have been checking out that car pretty quickly.

The video doesn't pass the smell test to me. I'm not saying anything about how the shooter got into the school or his mother or anything else.
anita

Postby Uncle D » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:14 am

I think the bigger point is if the Bushmaster was in the truck the whole time it could not have been used to kill the kids. Why then is the Medical Examiner claiming it was the main weapon used. I also noticed the dark conditions of night when they cleared the gun in the trunk. I would have thought they would have found it much soooner if the shooting took place around 9am.
Uncle D
Wyoming Preppers Network
Wyoming Preppers Network

Postby USMCWife2010 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:24 am

I'm not one to jump to conspiracy theories... BUT I do not trust the media. Yes, the story has changed significantly since it first broke. Poor reporting, quotes from "officials who did not wish to be identified due to not having authority to comment" (i.e., the reporter made up the quotes and/or the official for the sake of sensational breaking news), and a willingness to alter facts in an obeisance to what will play into the current government's agenda seem to be the earmarks of this whole story.

Is it possible that they're doctoring the whole story? Absolutely. Will we ever know for sure? Probably NOT.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

Fortune favors the well-prepared.

P!
USMCWife2010
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby TaffyJ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:28 am

There have been far too many high profile shootings since obummer got re elected. I think something is going on. This would be evil right up there with 9-11 if the puppetmasters behind obummer created this event to push gun control. I would so like to have faith that there isn't that kind of evil in our country, but I think there might be. I would hope I'm wrong, but the idea is in my head now.

Maybe its all a fluke and the football player murder/suicide, and the mall shootings and this are just unfortunate coencidence.

And I also think the video is suspect. It's youtube. Anything can be spliced together. Just like in the MSM, apparently. Sad that we never seem to get the truth anymore. If all the news stories matched up and made sense like they used to, it would be more believable.
Shrug
TaffyJ
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby RayMac1963 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:39 am

They DID keep saying it was his brother all day long, while his brother was on facebook and twitter saying its not me i'm alive... :rolleyes:

RayMac1963

Postby HenryCoPrepper » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:27 pm

I had someone forward this to me and I'm not usually one to scream conspiracy BUT when I Google the names involved my jaw dropped. You read it (horrible writing but the content is important) and start researching the names and the word Libor. See what you come up with. I'm still reading but on the heals of this Bengazi BS that gets worse daily, I'm leaning further towards the conspiracy side every day.
[url]
http://shortlittlerebel.wordpress.com/2 ... -shooting/ [/url]

Dawn
HenryCoPrepper

Postby anita » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Uncle D wrote:I think the bigger point is if the Bushmaster was in the truck the whole time it could not have been used to kill the kids. Why then is the Medical Examiner claiming it was the main weapon used. I also noticed the dark conditions of night when they cleared the gun in the trunk. I would have thought they would have found it much soooner if the shooting took place around 9am.

But how do you know the Bushmaster was in the truck? How do you know the video of the policeman looking at the gun is of this situation? It could have been in Montana, for all anyone knows. There is no ID/Date nothing on that video.

Very fishy, and not worth the time to watch it, if you ask me.
anita

Postby Das Sheep » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:04 pm

It was not a bushmaster. From the video it really looks like, if I had to guess, a black AK type weapon. It has a sporter stock on it, is racked from the slide (not with a charging handle) and it appears the barrel is low with something above it (barrel would be high if it was a .22lr semi-auto). It might even be some sort of PCC, seeing as at 1:20 he drops what looks like a very small magazine into the trunk. Still it was black so maybe it was a VEPR or SIAGA and had a small 5 or 10 round sporter magazine. But that was not an AR, and not a Bushmaster. In the video anyway.
Das Sheep
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Next

Return to General Virginia Discussions