• Advertisement

Hello from ABQ Area

Please introduce yourself here

Hello from ABQ Area

Postby Ken G » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:47 pm

Hello from ABQ area, I'm not new to prepping just new to joining this site. Looking for others in the state and meet ups if any.
I'm always looking to learn new ideas and finding good deals. I'm still learning to navigate the site... I see a lot of old post dates.
Ken G
Ken G

Re: Hello from ABQ Area

Postby Susan D » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:42 pm

Also new to this site and in the ABQ area. I'm a few years into prepping. Been involved in New Mexico Survival meetups, but sometimes the meetups are far and few between
Susan D

Postby Ken G » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:20 pm

Hello Susan,
Thanks for the reply. I have not attended any ABQ meet ups as yet, but I hope to.
You're right about the few and far between. Most of the Post are old too. I have a small network here and out of state that I keep in contact with.
Ken G

Postby dutchman » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:00 am

Dutchman here: Just joined the site a few moments ago. Live in Albq. Wife and I have been prepping most of our lives. Would like to meet with other preppers who are like-minded.
dutchman

Return to Check In Here New Mexico Preppers