• Advertisement

Greetings from Woonsocket

Please introduce yourself here.

Greetings from Woonsocket

Postby kuffaar » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:53 pm

Really just starting to organize and put back and am looking for supplies of 5 gal food grade buckets and such locally. Any suppliers specializing in homesteading type supplies in RI or up to Worcester area?

Doesn't appear to be too many members here. Is this an active group at all?
kuffaar

Re: Greetings from Woonsocket

Postby dogboy » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Welcome from Warwick!

Yep, there's a small group of us. Maybe 10 RI preppers on the forum, and 5 of us met last Sunday. Check out the Rhode Island discussion section to see the next meeting discussion and other topics specific to Rhode Island.
dogboy

Postby Whisper » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:17 pm

Welcome to APN kuffaar. RI is just picking up. Make sure you go to your control panel and add yourself as a state member. Post there a lot and you'll draw them out. The more you post there the more will come.
Whisper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby comeandgetit » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:42 pm

HI all, I'm new to the sight, and was wondering if you could help me. I'm supposed to contact a man named the Italian Prep er from woonscket. but I cant find his contact info. we met at the state house two weeks ago.
comeandgetit

Postby kuffaar » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:57 am

comeandgetit wrote:HI all, I'm new to the sight, and was wondering if you could help me. I'm supposed to contact a man named the Italian Prep er from woonscket. but I cant find his contact info. we met at the state house two weeks ago.

Perhaps you are referring to the individual who calls himself "theguidoprepper" who spoke at the rally? I could only find a twitter feed, but may be able to contact him through that.
kuffaar

Return to Check In Here Rhode Island Preppers