• Advertisement

US NAVY AD Family looking for prepper group

Please introduce yourself here.

US NAVY AD Family looking for prepper group

Postby echo113 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:24 pm

I am currently a 24 year old PO3, AD FMF Corpsman stationed in North Carolina. I have completed one Combat Deployment to Afghanistan doing Route Clearance (IED finding). I have a wife age 25, one 18 month old and one 5 year old. I also have a 2 1/2 year old son who see every other weekend. I dont own any weapons at this point but I have medical experience equal to a civilian paramedic and supplies. I have also recieved tactical training through the Marine Corps unit I was deployed with. I grew up in the forests of Maine and was on a SAR team from the age of 14 to 18 so I have a good deal of wilderness experience. My family is looking for a family or group to join up with to share resources, advice and supplies. As well as coming up with a bug out location and eventually meet up to get to know one another better. It is perferrable that the family/group be located in the New England area, because I will be changing duty stations soon to New England. Thanks
echo113

Re: US NAVY AD Family looking for prepper group

Postby robertbennet » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:07 am

Would be interested in hooking up i have a 23 year old wife and 2 children , from rhode island ma area. my kids are 5 years old and 6 months, i have a vast knolage of mechanics , radios, electronis,welding ect
robertbennet

Return to Check In Here Rhode Island Preppers