• Advertisement

hello from richmond

Please introduce yourself here.

hello from richmond

Postby rh0d3i5land » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:21 pm

looking to meet up with other preppers near me i have experience in survival shelters cleaning water trapping killing skinning (pretty much everything needed to survive in the woods) as well as martial arts ,counter surveillance and investigations i am weak on food supplies and medical knowledge( beyond first aid)i just finished my enlistment with the military, i spent 4 years in okinawa japan as a military cop
my reason for joining this group is education i have many things to teach and much more to learn

Re: hello from richmond

Postby dogboy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Yay, Welcome to the lifeboat rhOd3i5land! Check the RI next meeting thread to keep track of the next meetup. Currently working on a Thrusday evening next month as the meetup date, location currently in the air.

Lots to learn on the general discussion boards, and look forward to meeting you!

Postby ForwardPreppers » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:37 pm

Welcome from South Carolina. We are glad to have you on board.
When a defining moment comes along, you define the moment… or the moment defines you.
South Carolina State Moderator
South Carolina State Moderator

Postby southernboy556 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:38 am

hello i am in westerly new to ri i am a former emt, fighter, p.o.s, and with a good background in firearms and high threat security and hunting fishing and what not i am as well looking for a group of like minded people
Rhode Island Preppers Network
Rhode Island Preppers Network

Return to Check In Here Rhode Island Preppers