• Advertisement

Logging in

Need Help with the forum? Ask a question here. Our moderators are here to help.

Logging in

Postby Genevieve » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:49 pm

I was having trouble logging in with both Firefox and Opera so I sent a message via the main website to the webmaster.
I tried one last time from the main site and this time I didn't check mark the "remember me" box and I was able to get on the forum/ message board.
If someone would be nice enough to let the webmaster know I've figured out the problem somewhat I would appreciate it.
It will be a pain having to log in every time tho but *shrugs*

Thanks in advance
BLOG LINK ORDERED REMOVED

apparently I have a "potty" mouth. I'm rolling my eyes at that. What are we 6 years old? Or are we in kindergarten? geesh
Genevieve
West Virginia Preppers Network

Re: Logging in

Postby rebnavy1862 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:50 pm

I have the same problem quite often. Also, at times, I am not allowed to post replies.
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby ReadyMom » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:59 pm

rebnavy1862 wrote:I have the same problem quite often. Also, at times, I am not allowed to post replies.
Reb

Sometimes, if you are posting a reply at the same time as some one else, you have to back click to your reply and click 'submit' again. Two replies can't go through at the same time (even from different posters). -k

As far as the other troubles, I have no idea. -k
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby rebnavy1862 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:06 pm

RM, red script comes up saying I am using an invalid format, when I have done nothing different. I give up after 3 or 4 tries and then try again hours later with success.
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862

Postby IceFire » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:06 pm

rebnavy1862 wrote:RM, red script comes up saying I am using an invalid format, when I have done nothing different. I give up after 3 or 4 tries and then try again hours later with success.
Reb

I had that exact same problem the other day when trying to post a reply to a post. I finally quit trying, since I was about to hit the sack.
"Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in EVERY caliber!"
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Genevieve » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:05 am

Getting back on the subject.....

I got a reply from the webmaster. Apparently its because I have satellite internet which is funny because I've had it over 10 years now and this problem just started yesterday but whatever lol

I chuckled at the part of the reply that said I should got to some kind of "radio" internet( what ever that is) and that the webmaster knows the name of a good company.......seriously? lmao

I figure its probably something to do with an update of Firefox or something

apparently I have a "potty" mouth. I'm rolling my eyes at that. What are we 6 years old? Or are we in kindergarten? geesh
Genevieve

Postby Excaliber » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:54 pm

I can't log in lots of times when I try and I don't have satellite internet. It's becoming annoying.

I never had a problem until they updated the server or whatever it was that they did.
Excaliber

Postby rebnavy1862 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:37 pm

I have unsuccessfully tried to log in for over three hours. Just now got lucky. Very irritating.
Reb

rebnavy1862

Postby Genevieve » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:18 am

Me too this morning. I gave up and just now got on site. I'm not gonna sweat over it. If I get on I get on. I can live without being on here lol

Genevieve

Postby Genevieve » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:24 am

well that time it only took almost 22 hours. geesh lol
thinking it might not even be worth trying now. good grief

Genevieve

Postby ajax727 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:35 am

Whatever the fix was it don't work . Sometimes i can log in sometime i can't and after several tries i just stop trying . I know my password but the system don't . The new fix must not work well with the gov spy network .
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727

Postby pilgrimtr » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:18 am

I was trying to log in yesterday morning around 00:30 and after trying three time I quit trying. I figured there was something wrong with the site. pilgrim :?
if someone tell you they are an expert, be leary of them. if they tell you they are knowlagable of something.trust them. Remember an ex is a has been and a spert is a drip under pressure. :)
pilgrimtr
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Postby msdeltamom » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:52 am

A week or so ago I kept having to request password recovery, even though I've used the same password here for years. It wouldn't even accept the password recovery code sent to me at times. I'm logged in now, so hope to stay that way for awhile.
msdeltamom

Postby ReadyMom » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:53 pm

Hi All!

I've been following this thread and have NO idea how to help, or advice to offer, since I'm just a mod and not a tech. I've sent a message to NIP, letting him know some of you are having such a hard time. Hoping he sees my note soon and has some advice. -k
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby rebnavy1862 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:36 pm

So far today, I have only had trouble logging in three times. Is this an improvement??
Reb

rebnavy1862

Next

Return to Support