• Advertisement

New Arkansas A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Arkansas A.N.T.S. Members. Form your colonies and plan your supply chains here.

Moderator: founderant

Re: New Arkansas A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby PeachOnEarth » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:21 pm

Hey Arkie! We are using this unusually warm winter to prep our new raised beds... got them set up on cradles and have the corrugated piping in for the french drain.. found out a friends creek bed flooded and he has TONS of pea gravel we can use.. he also has a front end loader! yayyyyyyyyy!
Also, getting the double stall in the barn ready for my new baby chicks in the spring! Still have lots to do to get ready for spring planting!

If anyone lives in north central arkansas, i found a survival store in Calico Rock... its called Survive USA and the owners are very cool.... check it out!
"Earth Laughs In Flowers" Raph Waldo Emerson

"What we have loved, others will love, and we will teach them how." William Wordsworth

"Growing your own food is like printing your own money." - Ron Finley
PeachOnEarth
Arkansas Preppers Network

Postby jwilson85 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:51 am

is there any kind of store like that in the fort smith area
jwilson85

Postby hillbillycarol » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:02 am

Hello. I haven't been on here in a while and was browsing the forum. I have a place in Searcy County would love to meet others in the area. I currently live over the state line in Missouri but working on retiring to the mountain soon we hope. :)
hillbillycarol

Postby Ready_Girl » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:01 am

Hiya- I just came across this thread, and gotta say I'm intreaged. The hubby and I have been talking about prepping for years, but have only actively started a month or so ago. We moved to the Jonesboro area a few months ago and only know a handfull of people, none of whom prep. It would be wonderful to meet other like minded people- and to be able to trade ideas and know-how!
Ready_Girl

Postby blyartrucker » Sun May 06, 2012 5:41 pm

jwilson85 wrote:is there any kind of store like that in the fort smith area

None that I know of. But tanner's has some good stuff. plus he has better prices than the other army surplus downtown(my opinion) Otherwise academy and wally world.
blyartrucker

Postby Tackman » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:15 am

New member. South of Little Rock. Looking to network and continue to learn more survival and prepping skills. Lots of good info on this site. I truly believe that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Tackman
Tackman

Postby Virtus » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Hello everyone, Im a new APN member and looking into whats available here in Arkansas. Looking forward to hearing from others. Im in Central Arkansas. M
The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it.

General H. Norman Schwarzkopf
Virtus

Postby OldGrouch » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Hello, new Arkansas A.N.T.S. member. Have followed this for some time but because of OPSEC concerns had held off joining.

In response to the question jwilson85 had about a survival store in Ft. Smith... used to be one in Mulberry AR. but it closed, but they have a web site. Not sure of advertising on this forum so PM me and I 'll send their contact info.
OldGrouch

Postby rivervalley47 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:56 pm

Hello everyone. I am new to APN and I must say that it is nice to find others to talk to. I am in the Western part of the state and dont know much about A.N.T.S.
Currently I am the only one in my house doing any prepping so it gets a little overwhelming at times. I keep asking myself if I have this or need to get that and so on but at least here I can always find answers to my questions here and that certainly helps.
rivervalley47

Postby founderant » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:40 pm

rivervalley47 wrote:Hello everyone. I am new to APN and I must say that it is nice to find others to talk to. I am in the Western part of the state and dont know much about A.N.T.S.
Currently I am the only one in my house doing any prepping so it gets a little overwhelming at times. I keep asking myself if I have this or need to get that and so on but at least here I can always find answers to my questions here and that certainly helps.

Hope you decide to join A.N.T.S if you have not already. You got some great company in Arkansas.

http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby wwbc123456 » Thu May 16, 2013 8:15 pm

I am out of state most of the time but I have a great place in Ark. for a bug out colony. If anyone is interested in setting it up I will provide the place and acerage.. I would want to know something about who is joining and planning on bugging out to my facility.. It is quite developed with ponds, well, plenty of parking are crop growing areas.. Serious, nice, stable, steady people only.
wwbc123456

Postby arkieready » Fri May 17, 2013 5:56 pm

Welcome, wwbc
P!

Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.

--Robert Frost--
arkieready

Postby Bamm Bamm » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:56 pm

I am out of state most of the time but I have a great place in Ark. for a bug out colony. If anyone is interested in setting it up I will provide the place and acerage.. I would want to know something about who is joining and planning on bugging out to my facility.. It is quite developed with ponds, well, plenty of parking are crop growing areas.. Serious, nice, stable, steady people only.

Hi WWBC!

Your post was from back in May and not much activity on this board since then. I hope your still checking this site.

I'd like us to learn more about each other and see if there is a synergy there to work together and have a safe place for plan B.

I'll send an email using your forum email link. Hopefully its a good email addy.

Semper Fi!
--
Bamm Bamm
Bamm Bamm

Postby Bamm Bamm » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi all,

Bamm Bamm here from Central AR.

http://americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=529&t=43369

Hoping to hear from other.
Bamm Bamm

Postby Heilvak » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:09 am

Checking in my names Gary from The Little Rock area. I have been prepping for some time now, it's great to know there's so many like minded individuals close by.
Heilvak

Previous

Return to Arkansas A.N.T.S.