• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

Starting a California Colony

California A.N.T.S. Members. Form your colonies and plan your supply chains here.

Moderator: founderant

Re: Starting a California Colony

Postby celticstorm » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:53 pm

I live on the Central Coast. (Arroyo Grande) would be interested in a Colony.

We are close to you... Lompoc Valley area.
celticstorm

Postby thud916 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:54 am

Sacramento here. I'm always open to meeting and online discussions. PM me anytime.
thud916

Postby Brandywinne » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:04 pm

I am on board when where what??????????? :clap:
Brandywinne

Postby limo_888 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:28 am

New member from Santa Rosa. With all the things going on in the world today, I afraid what the future looking like and like to see if anyone has the sick sense like I do..
limo_888

Postby NorCal1 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:35 am

Hi - I don't post here often but do check the site a couple of times a week to see what's going on. I am also in Santa Rosa.
There has been a few other posts in the last month of people in the S.R. area. Mabee there is an interest in getting together???
I will post this in the APN forum also.
Will check back in a few days.
NorCal1

Postby nritter » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:33 am

Hi CalPreppers,

Gal prepper here still looking for a group or like minded prepper folks. East of Sacramento area. Fair Oaks, Roseville, or other area ok. Let me know if you hear of anything.
nritter

Postby Lyoness » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:37 pm

Hi nritter I'm new here but in sac, would love to join a colony.
Lyoness

Postby nritter » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:42 am

I'm interested. I live outskirts of Sacramento. I have been prepping on a limited level do to space and lack of affordable prepper training resources. I am very leary of large resource consuming prepper groups. I have been following social/society break downs such as those in Syria and West Africa. Unless we prep for similar catastrophic events, the rest is pointless. The breakdown of humanity in West Africa is disturbing, they wear and eat human body parts. Is there anyone else out there who is following this?
In my opinion, a sustainable, defendable bug out location is what I'm looking for with like minded peppers. Whose with me?
nritter

Postby Elemental » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:41 pm

I'm interested. Were in the Tehachapi area.
Elemental

Postby Christ-I » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:22 am

The where is the first issue, There needs to be Benevelent land owners to buy land, As opposed to group ownership which doesent work out., Then Splinter any group too big to be sustained by the land you occupy.
Christ-I

Postby RobbieMohn » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:08 pm

I do not see very much movement here, but I am interested. I am in the foothills north of Fresno (bewteen Fresno & Oakhurst). I am looking for folks in my area to start networking with. I have at least one buddy who would be interested also, just got to get him this forum info. Anyone else please contact me here or on my Facebook page...Robbiemohn is my name there as well. You can't miss me.
RobbieMohn

Postby JBot » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:47 pm

Hey folks, is this still happening? Has anyone pursued this? I am over here in Coalinga in Fresno county and willing to help. Im a six year army communications and security veteran. I will help in any way I can.
JBot

Postby Prepared minded » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:24 am

Want I have see most people are leaving California. My wife and I are moving to Nevada in 5 years, boight land last year and will start building soon. We will just stay here for the money we can make from our jobs. I have been organizing a group of like minded people here in the Sacramento area for about 5 years now and it is time to move to a different format to include the hole state. Getting people together is the hardest think because people have lives of their own. Had a coffee night last night with 4 people signed up to go and I was the only one there. I will help in anyway I can with training, teaching, and general meetings until we leave this State. So let see if we can get this thing going.
Prepared minded

Previous

Return to California A.N.T.S.