• Advertisement

Forming Colony in Piedmont Area

North Carolina A.N.T.S. members plan your colonies and supply chains here.

Moderators: maustypsu, founderant

Forming Colony in Piedmont Area

Postby Cadit » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:10 pm

Looking to see if there was enough interest in the Piedmont areas to start a group, I've not found anyone as yet nearby to interact with and talk about issues that is on all of our minds. I'm in the Charlotte/Monroe area and was looking to see if I'm a loner out here. I'll keep watch for any reply's.

I've even been speaking with others who are like minded, but are not, should I say; committed. A lot of people are survivalist and want to keep or stay isolated. I wonder who they will call on when "SHTF" and they need help when they're in the middle of it. :thumbup:
Cadit
K4HCH-Go Slow-Take a Knee-Look and Listen
Cadit

Re: Forming Colony in Piedmont Area

Postby Carolina Prepper » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:53 am

I'm in your area and I'm also looking to group with like-minded people. You can email me at E-mail address edited out by forum moderator per forum rules. DO NOT post personal contact information on the open forum. Use the PM function. I'm looking forward to speaking with you.
Carolina Prepper

Postby founderant » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:22 pm

Hello Cadit, I am already part of a small colony that I at started with friends.

I hope you are able to do the same for yourself. Even if you are not, as a member of A.N.T.S you are still not alone. If you ever need supplies during a disaster, we will be there.

Good Luck,
Founderant
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby Whiski_in_ajaro » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:55 pm

I was in a group of veterans for 15 yrs in N.E Florida. Moved to SC, 20 miles SSW of Monroe, and was in a group in Rock Hill for 1 year but left because the group leader is a narcissist and had no clue of how to tie a ridge line over a hammock. Looking for like minded people who are humble, willing to learn and teach all the skills they know, network and love their god, country, and family. I'm a 20 year retired veteran. Contact me via this site.
Whiski_in_ajaro

Postby Fireant10 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:25 pm

We are in the Aberdeen, NC area and would like to meet up with a group if one is formed. Retired Army, experienced survivalists with sufficient assets for our needs. Willing and able to contribute as Camp, Trail, or Donor. Feel free to contact.
Fireant10

Postby Cadit » Wed May 04, 2016 11:14 pm

Hi All; sorry that I haven't replied to you. Checked for a good while, but no comments found, so let it go. Just now look and seen the postings, thanks, I'm an Army vet myself. and looking to put something together or hook-up with a group. I'll start monitoring this post regularly now. Let me know what I can do for you. All Great Minds Think Alike you know.

I'm not some gung-ho type of fellow, laid back and taking life one day at a time. To much bull crap in the world already, no need to be adding any to it. I was raised to believe a man was only as good as his word. If a mans word is no good then the man's no good either. I still do thing the old fashion way; with a hand shake. :)
Cadit
Cadit

Postby Cadit » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:21 pm

Hi All: hope all are well and alert. Still looking to form a group in the Charlotte/Monroe region. Also I just finished up on the study group for their Technician license. It was a very good group and all did very well. Only had two to drop out due to conflicting events. Hopefully as more people become aware of us, there will be greater interest in who we are and what we're about. Plus I'm hoping a new colony will be an aggressive Comms Colony. I think that would be of a great benefit. But as always, you comment are much appreciated. ;)

Thank you
Henry
KM4YMY
Cadit
Cadit

Postby Cadit » Tue May 16, 2017 1:19 pm

Ok: I've created a colony in Stallings in Union county, NC. Its the South Central Carolina Reservation (SCC Reservation). Open to all in this area, Mecklenburg Co, Union Co, Stanly Co, Cabarrus C0, Anson Co. And all who wish to travel to our location. Others that are invited are Gaston Co, Lincoln Co, Catawba Co, Rowan Co, and Iredell Co.

If you know of someone that is given to prepping, Bring them in. We welcome all preppers and our cousin Survivalist.

Henry
K4HCH
Cadit
Cadit

Postby Cadit » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:55 pm

Up-date to new colony. We now have six member and growing on our Meet-up page on the Meet-ups web site. We are planning to make the ANTS Camping event the 16th of June. Hope to see you there. I you are interested in joining this Colony, please reply to this post.
Cadit
Cadit

Postby Cadit » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:55 am

New Up-date, we now have nine members and growing. If interested, we will be doing a meet and greet on the 16 and 17 of June at Badin Lake Campground up near Troy, NC. drop by and meet someone you may have been chatting with. Put a face to those text messages and post. All tent spaces are now full.

See there.
Cadit
Cadit

Postby WDNOT » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:47 pm

I am new to prepping, missed your get together, when is your next meet up?
WDNOT

Return to North Carolina A.N.T.S.