• Advertisement

New NC A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

North Carolina A.N.T.S. members plan your colonies and supply chains here.

Moderators: maustypsu, founderant

Re: New NC A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby stevenswilkins » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:08 pm

david1273: we just had our monthly ants meeting here in Cary. one of our ants is from garner, not too far from you. we meet once a month. we have a different monthly meeting in raleigh as well. raleigh preppers. care to join us ?????
stevenswilkins
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:31 am
Karma: 1

Re: New NC A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby founderant » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:11 pm

stevenswilkins,

That's great news. Do you have an A.N.T.S colony or do you meet as a prepper group. If you have a colony, I would like to add it to our directory.
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
User avatar
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder
 
Posts: 3151
Images: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:19 pm
Location: NC
Karma: 43

Re: New NC A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby stevenswilkins » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:22 pm

hi founderant; we now have a proper colony. as you know i am well pleased with this new development in our lives. there is safety in numbers. add away!!! :clap:
stevenswilkins
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:31 am
Karma: 1

Re: New NC A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby founderant » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:25 pm

stevenswilkins wrote:hi founderant; we now have a proper colony. as you know i am well pleased with this new development in our lives. there is safety in numbers. add away!!! :clap:


Awesome! What is the name of your colony?
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
User avatar
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder
 
Posts: 3151
Images: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:19 pm
Location: NC
Karma: 43

Re: New NC A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby David1273 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:58 am

Stevenwilkins i maybe interested in your next meeting. When do i know when you are having your next monthly meeting?
David1273
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:47 am
Karma: 0

Re: New NC A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby stevenswilkins » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:53 am

founderant wrote:
stevenswilkins wrote:hi founderant; we now have a proper colony. as you know i am well pleased with this new development in our lives. there is safety in numbers. add away!!! :clap:


Awesome! What is the name of your colony?


we need to find one....i'll keep you posted :)
stevenswilkins
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:31 am
Karma: 1

Re: New NC A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby stevenswilkins » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:54 am

David1273 wrote:Stevenwilkins i maybe interested in your next meeting. When do i know when you are having your next monthly meeting?


hey david1273...my house in cary sunday march the 3rd....send me an instant message :clap:
stevenswilkins
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:31 am
Karma: 1

Re: New NC A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby ready_WTSHTF » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:50 pm

Hello, I joined ANTS a while back.... I was thinking about starting a group near my area I40 and I95...What are your thoughts??/ I don't think there too many of us ants around my area, although there are quite a few "preppers" nearby.
ready_WTSHTF
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 10:42 pm
Karma: 0

Re: New NC A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby stevenswilkins » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:32 pm

ready_WTSHTF wrote:Hello, I joined ANTS a while back.... I was thinking about starting a group near my area I40 and I95...What are your thoughts??/ I don't think there too many of us ants around my area, although there are quite a few "preppers" nearby.


what would be your area? we have a colony out of Cary :clap:
stevenswilkins
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:31 am
Karma: 1

Re: New NC A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby ESOutfitter » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:21 pm

Just joined. I am recently retired military. I am relocating from NY to Orange County area this year. I am a well stocked and armed prepper. I have handheld ham comms, but no base station and little ham experience. Comms being my weak point. Hunting, Firearms, and survival knowledge being my strong points. I have supplies enough to be able to help others out. I am often in NC since I am in the house hunting stage.
User avatar
ESOutfitter
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:20 pm
Karma: 0

Re: New NC A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby stevenswilkins » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:36 pm

ESOutfitter wrote:Just joined. I am recently retired military. I am relocating from NY to Orange County area this year. I am a well stocked and armed prepper. I have handheld ham comms, but no base station and little ham experience. Comms being my weak point. Hunting, Firearms, and survival knowledge being my strong points. I have supplies enough to be able to help others out. I am often in NC since I am in the house hunting stage.


welcome back to NC pity you are not moving to wake i'd sell you my house! with your skills you will fit right in! welcome!
stevenswilkins
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:31 am
Karma: 1

Re: New NC A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby Fireant10 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:31 pm

New ANT - Fireant 10. We are in the Aberdeen, NC, area and have extensive outdoor and survivalist experience (family of 6). Retired Army (Abn, Ranger, and SOF) with sufficient assets to provide for ourselves and others in need. No one survives alone; we survive together in a mutually supporting network. Looking forward to meeting some of y'all in a non-emergency situation/event.
Fireant10
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:14 pm
Karma: 0

Re: New NC A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby founderant » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:40 pm

Fireant10 wrote:New ANT - Fireant 10. We are in the Aberdeen, NC, area and have extensive outdoor and survivalist experience (family of 6). Retired Army (Abn, Ranger, and SOF) with sufficient assets to provide for ourselves and others in need. No one survives alone; we survive together in a mutually supporting network. Looking forward to meeting some of y'all in a non-emergency situation/event.


Thanks for checking in, great to have another NC ant.
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
User avatar
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder
 
Posts: 3151
Images: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:19 pm
Location: NC
Karma: 43

Previous

Return to North Carolina A.N.T.S.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for the APN Email Newsletter - Enter your e-mail address below


  Links and Resources
  -Links
  -Podcasts
  -Free Ebooks



Trusted Sponsors











Copyright
For Notices of Copyright infringement and to contact our DMCA Agent please follow the link below:
Copyright Policy

For terms of use, rules, and policies please read our Disclaimer