• Advertisement

Meet and Greet Nov 16 or 23 - Denver area

Colorado A.N.T.S. Members. Form your colonies and plan your supply chains here.

Moderators: cherokeenut, Crusis, founderant

Meet and Greet Nov 16 or 23 - Denver area

Postby hellhound » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:28 am

I am interested in putting together a meet and greet in November for people that are interested in A.N.T.S or have already signed up. I am doing this so that we can actually try to coordinate and get something set up at a more localized level. I know I have seen several people interested in trying to get this more coordinated but it seems to fizzle off and die before going anywhere so I am taking some initiative and throwing out a couple of dates to see what is workable with the most people interested. I would like everyone that is interested, on the fence or already signed up to make an effort to show up if possible.

Due to the nature of this I think we should stick to people that are in the Denver metro area and those that are out east of us. I know I saw one or two of you that are in places like Strausburg (sp?), and to be honest I want you guys on board because I would make the effort to come help you guys if needed and if my family had to get out of dodge I would hope for a parking place for the camper for a few days if needed.

So for the sake of distance, lets say anyone within an hours drive of Denver that is interested. For those of you that are at the far reaches of that, join in and if we get enough participation from an outlying area they could become their own pod down the road. I am willing to do anything I can to get this rolling

I picked two different dates - Nov 16, and Nov 23
I felt these were far enough from the holidays to not stress anyone. Plus far enough down the road that you can fit one into your schedule. I don't have a place or a time at the moment. I will find somewhere that is as central as possible to those attending and a time that is somewhat convenient. Most likely looking at something that is around mid day. Thinking a park if the weather is good so that it will be family friendly. If it will only be a couple of people then I will look at a restaurant or similar. Input appreciated

What I want from those of you that are interested in attending is which date that will work for you. If either, please put that so I can try to accommodate the most people.
hellhound

Re: Meet and Greet Nov 16 or 23 - Denver area

Postby Warewolf » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:19 pm

either date works for our family, and if the weather holds true to predictions a park get together is a great idea. our 2 year old would be grateful (read that as: we would be grateful) for a place for him to run around :) Lookin forward to meetin up with everyone
Warewolf

Postby Asatrur » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:43 pm

Either one works for us, but the 16th would be better, as it is farther from Thanksgiving. A park would be great, but we should have a backup indoor location also.
One is none, two is one!
Asatrur
Extra license HAM
Asatrur
Colorado Preppers Network

Postby Asatrur » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:18 am

We are getting close, any ideas on this?
One is none, two is one!
Asatrur
Extra license HAM
Asatrur

Postby founderant » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Hope all of you are able to get together, It is a great way to meet your neighboring ants

Founderant
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby Rivmage » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:11 pm

Any details?

Scott
Rivmage