• Advertisement

New Colorado A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Colorado A.N.T.S. Members. Form your colonies and plan your supply chains here.

Moderators: cherokeenut, Crusis, founderant

Re: New Colorado A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby diva_kate » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:25 pm

Hi, I'm new to prepping and interested in joining a colony. I live in the north Denver metro area.
diva_kate

Postby Road_Kill » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:24 am

Hi, I just moved to the Cortez area. It's the perfect place for prepping and thanks for this forum.
Road_Kill

Postby Asatrur » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:37 am

Welcome all.
Diva,
I am North of Denver and interested in starting a colony. Let me know if you might be interested in meeting sometime or talking via phone.
Asatrur/Devin
One is none, two is one!
Asatrur
Extra license HAM
Asatrur
Colorado Preppers Network

Postby Brilz13 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:58 pm

hello every one im new as well and am intrested in the ant colonies. im in strasburg its about 30 miles east of denver on i70. if any one is in my area and are intrested as well shoot me msg and we can talk.
Brilz13

Postby Warewolf » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:30 pm

well I didn't realize I hadnt posted up in the forums for my introduction hadnt occured. I have been a member of ANTS for a while now but realized I better offer some info etc about myself.

Married with 3 kids (one is a 17 y/o with his head in the clouds, so ya, wouldnt count him really) a 2y/o and one due in December.
Been prepping since the Y2K "threat" lol but it never hurts right? Planning on getting out of CO here pretty soon for a more rural location (MO,KY< or TN)
My wife is the brains of the operation, and does so much to keep things flowing in the right direction ( and keep me from buying every damn bit of ammo and food i can find) She was raised with the prepper mentality, and it shows with her level headedness.

the skills I can offer up are:
Mechanic
Welder/fabricator
construction
basic electrical/plumbing
gardening prep/cultivation/planning
water collection system design
solar installation

I'm interested in connecting with others here in CO (I'm located near Buckley AFB) who are like minded and would like to start a colony or at least network for ideas, help, etc.

Thanks
y'all have a great day!

Warewolf
Warewolf

Postby founderant » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Thanks for the intro, sounds like you are highly skilled.
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby Warewolf » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:57 pm

try to be, I always figured its better to be a jack of all trades, rather than master of one, thanks Founderant :D
Warewolf

Postby hellhound » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:06 am

I tend to lurk around here reading more than I am posting, but I have decided that I should post in here.

We are located in the Westminster area and I do have a strong belief in people that are prepared helping out others that are prepared. In our mind it is a community effort and it is different to help out those that have made the effort to prepare their family than it is to give your stuff to others that have made no effort. Plus we truly like the idea because many things that happen can be very localized and people even as close as a mile away can be unaffected. Look at the floods we so recently had here in Colorado. My family was completely unaffected (thanks to some quick thinking on my wife's part as I was out of state all summer) yet people 5 miles away are still digging out.

I have spent a large portion of my year working out of state over the last few years and have been very hesitant to get involved in anything because I could not commit very easily. I am no longer working like this and would like to see the Colorado group pull together again like it had looked like they were going to do so I am going to start making a big push. I will be posting that elsewhere in the Colorado section, but I will also be looking to try to get the people that are interested or already signed up for the A.N.T.S together at some point so we can get a little face time and possibly figure some coordination out. As it sits right now, we are all completely useless to each other if something did pop up and I don't think any of us have signed up here because we want to sit on our thumbs and be useless.
hellhound

Postby Asatrur » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:21 pm

Great HH. I am also interested in getting folks to trust and work together, trading skills, etc. I am located in Longmont.
One is none, two is one!
Asatrur
Extra license HAM
Asatrur

Postby Warewolf » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:24 pm

Im up for it guys, always good to have more than just "me & my family" if you know what i mean. There are so many of us out there but most are either afraid to talk about it, or are "bandwagon" type folks who think its the "in thing" to be prepared and self reliant. Let me know when you wanna try and get something together, Im over by the AFB in aurora.
Warewolf

Postby hellhound » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:12 pm

hellhound

Postby SocialD » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:14 am

I'm new and not sure I understand completely but i am interested, I'm in arvada,
SocialD

Postby SocialD » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:14 am

I'm new and not sure I understand completely but i am interested, I'm in arvada,
SocialD

Postby maxwonderdog » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:29 pm

New Centennial, CO ANT, pinned in Blue on the map.
maxwonderdog

Previous

Return to Colorado A.N.T.S.