• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

Duval, Clay, St.Johns Co.

Florida A.N.T.S. Members. Form your colonies and plan your supply chains here.

Moderators: medic94, founderant, papaswamp

Duval, Clay, St.Johns Co.

Postby papaswamp » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 am

I know this is a broad area and we can parse this down if plenty are interested. Let's get this colony(ies) rolling! Who is interested?
papaswamp
Florida State Moderator
Florida State Moderator

Re: Duval, Clay, St.Johns Co.

Postby maerha » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:14 pm

I live in Clay county, and would be interested in helping others and my family get through when SHTF.
maerha
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Postby Colombo » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:21 am

South west St Johns county here. May be interested.
cruor et ferrum cinis et lemures
Colombo

Postby papaswamp » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:42 am

Well 3 of us is better than none. My ANTS marker is on the Map in Palm Valley...on the coast south of Jacksonville.
papaswamp
Florida State Moderator
Florida State Moderator

Postby Rhubarb » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:19 pm

I joined today 1/10/2011 and I live in Jacksonville....hello to all my neighbors! I am so happy to find a prepper site that can help me get the boards nailed down on my ship so to speak.

I am a gardener without a plot to plough right now and I would love it if there was someone in here with a plot to plough but no time to garden. In 2009 I grew over 600 pounds of produce and am excited to see whar Florida soil can do! It's January already....isn't growing season right around the corner?

I would love to know more about joining our local A.N.T. colony!

Bless Up,

Rhubarb
"You can only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything he's no longer in your power-he's free again."
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Bless up, Rhubarb
Rhubarb

Postby maerha » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:49 am

Rhubarb, welcome! If Orange Park isn't too far out of your way, I have some shady stuff you might want to try your plowing at! Sometimes I have time, sometimes I don't....
maerha
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Postby TFC Rick » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:26 pm

New guy here in the Regency area of Jacksonville. I am interested in learning and building preparation and survival skills/ knowledge. I have space for a garden but no knowledge or skills of gardening. I can also host get togethers at my location.

Looking forward to it,

Rick
TFC Rick
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Postby MsLibertyCzar » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:29 pm

We are in Duval (Beaches)...so that makes six, maybe seven, of us now. We want to learn more about gardening...we have the room but have no idea how to start. thks :ninja:
MsLibertyCzar

Postby Betty » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Am I getting the preppers group mixed up with the A.N.T.S. group? Am I in the preppers forum, or the A.N.T.S. forum?

If this is the A.N.T.S. forum, then that is what I am addressing; but if it is not, then please disregard this post.

Are there six of us, or are there eight of us? Perhaps some of our user names are not matching
up with our Nickname/GroupName/MapName (however we choose to label it)? Or maybe a couple of us have not placed an icon on the map yet?

I am new and had to learn how to change my user name to match up with my chosen nickname or map name. I have been wading through that for the past day and making changes until I finally got it right.

At any rate, just from looking at the icons on the map; I see 3 of us west of the St. Johns river and and 3 of us east of the St. Johns river. That alone is enough to have 2 colonies with three members in each colony.
Betty

Postby DrBones » Wed May 04, 2011 12:44 pm

Hi Betty,

there is a Jacksonville Preparedness Group at meetup.com, connect with them! There's bound to be some right nearby...

Dr. Bones
The Doom and Bloom(tm) Show
DrBones
Medical Professional
Medical Professional

Postby FLPrepperKen » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:42 am

I'm also here in Jacksonville and willing to network with other A.N.T.S. in our area. Anyone interested please contact me and let's get ready for things to come.
[b]FL Prepper Ken[/b]
[b]Region 3[/b]
FLPrepperKen

Postby lpike002 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:43 am

im interested, I live in clay county :)
lpike002

Postby lpike002 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:00 am

I posted earlier, hopefully I am doing this right. I live in clay, I have about 3/4 of an acre in backyard not using can do gardening, not good at it, I am making an organic compost currently, and also fuel sources from recycled paper products,,, like bricks.. Skills.... I work at the hospital in the ER, I'm in the mental health field. Have a complete medical kit already done working on a couple more supplies for surgical stuff. have a well. and interested in joining a group or colony.... thanks :clap:
lpike002

Postby papaswamp » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:18 pm

Yep we need to step up our game (I really need to). Moved and got the kids launched out of the nest for the most part.
papaswamp
Florida State Moderator
Florida State Moderator

Return to Florida A.N.T.S.