• Advertisement

New Iowa A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Iowa A.N.T.S. Members. Form your colonies and plan your supply chains here.

Moderators: IowaPatriot, founderant

Re: New Iowa A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby Bear667 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:12 pm

Joined A.N.T.S and wicked excited about the idea. Joined AntComm as well, local HAM (2 meter ht so far, and CB).
Prepping for real life situations.
Bear667
Iowa Preppers Network
Iowa Preppers Network

Postby newbieprep » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:59 am

This is an old thread, but I am taking a chance that someone still looks at it. Just sent a member request. Would be interested in a colony. Live in Dubuque County with frequent trips to Butler County, Worth County and Tama County. Will to do a meet in Waterloo/Cedar Falls, Mason City, Cedar Rapids, Dubuque, or Davenport. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up and work on the colony idea.
The greatest fear in the world is of the opinions of others. And the moment you are unafraid of the crowd you are no longer a sheep, you become a lion. A great roar arises in your heart; the roar of freedom. ~ Osho
newbieprep
Iowa Preppers Network
Iowa Preppers Network

Postby denimsunflower » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:38 am

I am starting an organization for Iowa in general and we have a meet-up group here in Ames and I know there are at least three others (mine is for Iowa in general and the others are Des Moines, Quad Cities, and Eastern Iowa). I am willing to start a colony here or wherever. If anyone is interested please email me at E-mail address edited out by forum moderator per forum rules. DO NOT post personal contact information in the open forum! Use the PM function.
-Christi B
denimsunflower

Postby IowaPatriot » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:24 am

I'm back after a hiatus. Are any Iowans in the Quad Cities Area?

IowaPatriot
Todd Osborn
Iowa State Coordinator

All species capable of grasping this fact manage better in the struggle for existence than those which rely upon their own strength alone: the wolf, which hunts in a pack, has a greater chance of survival than the lion, which hunts alone. - Christian Lous Lange
IowaPatriot
Iowa State Moderator
Iowa State Moderator

Postby Abiadan » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:11 am

i live in NW iowa and would be interested in a meet and greet with anyone else in the area. my wife and i r in our 50's and have been working on prepping for several years.
Abiadan

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- ABRAHAM LINCOLN
Abiadan
Iowa Preppers Network
Iowa Preppers Network

Postby wendyvande » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:31 pm

Hi! Brand new to this. Living in the Cedar Rapids area.
wendyvande

Postby Legion489 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:56 pm

Iowa city here. Seems to be lots of people around, but when it comes to "Great! Name a time and place and we can sit down for coffee and talk!" it suddenly goes blank. Feel free to drop me a line at E-mail address edited out by forum moderator per forum rules. DO NOT post personal contact information in the open forum! Use the PM function. with SURVIVOR in the title so I know it isn't junk.

Another group someone might be interested in is the Iowa Society for Educated Citizens (ISEC) that has been around since 1967. Currently they are meeting at Gwen's Restaurant in Lisbon, IA (near/SE of Cedar Rapids, IA) the 2nd Sunday of the month, 10AM-3PM. They eat at the place (buffet is $12 and excellent food, or you can order something) so the room is "free". No set topic, right to travel, property rights, fighting bill collectors, you name it. In fact you can bring in your own presentation! Just let them know you want to speak and how long. Always interesting, but some times more than others, so come a couple times.
Legion489

Previous

Return to Iowa A.N.T.S.