• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

Maryland A.N.T.S

Maryland A.N.T.S. Members. Form your colonies and plan your supply chains here.

Moderator: founderant

Re: Maryland A.N.T.S

Postby USVet01 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Westminster MD Checking in. I grew up in Carroll County, and just moved back about 5 years ago. I'm also watching the ANTS in PA, VA, and WVA since I live near all and hope to eventually purchase a BOL in WVA if I can find the right place that meets my requirements and pocketbook.
I am new to prepping community, not new to the philosophy. Just really getting physically started in prepping as I've always been somewhat of that mentality and well read and trained on outdoors survival. Just starting to put things together/away now. Some areas I'm strong in, other areas I'm building up.
Background, 30+ years US Army (Active & Reserve, age is creeping up on me-actually it's stomping up behind me...).
USVet01

Postby longn4 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:15 pm

Baltimore/Dundalk checking in, I was born and raised in Oklahoma. I'm new to the prepper community to and would like to learn how to better take care of myself and help those around me. Just starting an emergency pantry and a BOB, thinking about installing a rain-catching barrell.

I don't got much to offer I'm trained in First Aid/AED use, diasaster mental health counseling, and know how to kill, de-feather, clean, and cook a chicken but thats about it.
longn4

Postby Edward78 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:38 am

Welcome to the Westminster and Dundalk fellas. Hopefully soon we can get together and get to know one another better and learn a little from one another as well.

Ed
Eddie
Edward78

Postby Night Wolf » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Frederick County here
Night Wolf

Postby Bjones77 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:39 am

Essex, Baltimore County here....
Bjones77

Postby fishhead » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:13 am

PG County
fishhead

Postby fishhead » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:18 am

cjs28 wrote:Montgomery County here. I moved here a year ago to take a job after being laid off. No family, just my beagle, Millie. GOOD bags in car and at home, about 4 months of food and water stored. Self defense taken care of. Looking to join/create a colony here in western Maryland, which is commonly referred to as The People's Republic of Montgomery County for good reason.

ROFLOL! That's what I call Maryland! Greetings from PG.
fishhead

Postby My3kids » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:56 pm

I am also in SOuthern Maryland - Charles County checking in - looking for a connection out there
My3kids

Postby KMan1 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:47 pm

Rosedale, Md. here. Not far from Essex or Dundalk. Good to see some good people close by. PM me if anyone wants to meet up.
KMan1

Postby Creek Walker » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:42 am

Northern Harford County near PA Line here.
Creek Walker
Maryland Preppers Network
Maryland Preppers Network

Previous

Return to Maryland A.N.T.S.