• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

New Maryland A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Maryland A.N.T.S. Members. Form your colonies and plan your supply chains here.

Moderator: founderant

Re: New Maryland A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby KMan1 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:59 pm

crypter27 wrote:
ferretrodeo wrote:Checking in. Hope I can find a few people in the area. I don't have a ham license but I am a registered nurse.

I'm new to the forum,I'm a CECIL COUNTY MD prepper I store away canned goo also dry goods I like target shooting archery & blades.

I travel up into Cecil County frequently. Love archery and throwing Hawks. Have to say that more proficient with my bow. I'm a CB'er on channel 19 when traveling I-95 but also will monitor channels 10 and 17. I don't have a HAM license either but monitor freq146.460 on a handheld. I may be heading I that direction this Friday night 7/10/2015 around 6:00ish and will be on channel 10. My handle is KMan1 or KMan. Give me a shout around 6:00-6:30is if you have a CB.
KMan1

Postby Creek Walker » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:24 am

Hello, I'm located in Northern Harford County, not far from 83 and the PA line. If your in the area and want to network a bit I would be game for that.
Creek Walker
Maryland Preppers Network
Maryland Preppers Network

Postby andifeelfine » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:03 pm

Hello from Baltimore County (about 20 minutes North of Baltimore city along I-83)!

We've been prepping for a few years now, and are in a holding pattern physically (saving up to buy more), but looking to find (or start if needed!) a group of ANTS (love that term!) who see what we see happening, and are preparing both physically and mentally.

Keeping one foot in each world is taking a toll on us that being part of a group would alleviate. I'm sure you can relate to going to work and pretending everything is normal, but knowing you're the only person you know who harvests and cans and automatically ASSUMES that the lights will go out one day.

Anyone out there living in and around Baltimore County want to form a group (or know of one)?
Thanks!
~ifeelfine (as in "it's TEOTWAWKI and i feel fine...", ever the optimist!)
andifeelfine

Previous

Return to Maryland A.N.T.S.