• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

New Missouri A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Missouri A.N.T.S. Members. Form your colonies and plan your supply chains here.

Moderator: founderant

Re: New Missouri A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby timberghost » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:47 pm

I live in southeast Missouri have been a Prepper for some time. Have recently discovered a few people in my rural community with the same objective, any tips for forming a colony or network?
timberghost

Postby founderant » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:05 pm

timberghost wrote:I live in southeast Missouri have been a Prepper for some time. Have recently discovered a few people in my rural community with the same objective, any tips for forming a colony or network?

You do not need to be in a colony, to be a member of A.N.T.S, but some members have formed them so that that can meet and plan with each other. It is not an easy task; finding people who have your same concerns and vision can be difficult.

The best way to form a colony is by going to meetups where you can meet people without any kind of commitment to join a colony. After a few meetups in your area,you should be able to tell if there is any interest.

Founderant
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby MO Dually » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:40 am

Hi all, I am a new ANTS member in the KC metro area. Hoping there are others nearby.

Be careful out there!
MO_Dually
MO Dually
Missouri Preppers Network

Postby beachbrratt » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:48 pm

Hi, checking in from eastern portion of MO. Sounds like a great idea to me. Always willing to help someone who tries to help themselves. Would like to meet others nearby.
beachbrratt

Postby efrey101 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:19 pm

I am a prepper from southern mo, dallas county area and now live in STL area, I am full time Army up here, and unfortunatly have not found anyone in this area. I have my self prepared that when something does happen I plan on getting away from the city and going back to the southern mo area where I know the land and its capabilites, that is if something happens in the next 3 yrs until I get moved again.

I dont have alot of room in my apartment, which is one reason I wont stay in the City and also being succleded in the wilderness is so much safer and well as a country boy with military training I can survive out there easily. That being said, depending on the situation, I might have access to needed supplies which before I left home i would for sure grab some of those supplies.
efrey101

Postby founderant » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:27 pm

Welcome new Missouri ants, It's great to see new icons in your state.
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby warrman69 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:42 am

swmolearner wrote:Freshly new in learning about prepping. Joplin Mo area... and am JUST starting to try and get things stocked. I hope I am not doing this too late... lol.

Just pick up a little every time you go shopping and before you know it you will be well prepared! :clap:
"I believe that any man without principles that he is ready and willing to die for at any given moment is already dead and is of no use or consequence whatsoever."
William Cooper
warrman69

Postby Logantheprepper9006 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:51 pm

What is A.N.T.S? I dont know and couldnt find anything online that explains what it is
Live brave. Die free.
Logantheprepper9006

Postby founderant » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:24 pm

Logantheprepper9006 wrote:What is A.N.T.S? I dont know and couldnt find anything online that explains what it is

A.N.T.S is a survival network of individual preppers called (ants) working together to provide other members basic supplies during disasters. This is done by relaying supply pods to any member that needs them.

When disaster strikes, wouldn't it be nice to know neighbors were coming to your street with supplies for you and your family. A.N.T.S should be another piece of your preparation plan.

http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org

Hope you join,
Founderant
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby michaelluster76 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:55 am

been prepping for a while.. looking for a colony to join we are in green county...staying on the ozarks plateau.
michaelluster76

Previous

Return to Missouri A.N.T.S.