• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to the forum! Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: ReadyMom, mmpaints

Re: New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Postby NYPrepperGirl585 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:09 am

Good Saturday Morning All!

New prepper here and I'm excited to have found what I know is going to be an extremely helpful forum! So glad to be here and I'm excited to learn, educate and move forward to being someone who is prepared for any situation as best as I can be! :clap: :D
NYPrepperGirl585

Postby Chibs » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:46 am

Newby. From Wisconsin. Trying to figure out where to start. No like minded friends.
Chibs

Postby mama » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:41 pm

Same as above lol , from nova scotia
mama

Postby random_person » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:40 pm

Hello from southern Arizona. Not so new to this, but my interest has been zombie like in that it lay dormant for a few years and has now resurrected itself.
random_person

Postby IceFire » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:23 pm

Welcome from SE Arizona!
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby ArnoldBeck » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:27 pm

Hey there! I'm new here. I'm glad to be a part of your familty. I'm sure I'll find my niche here. Thanx.
ArnoldBeck

Postby itsadisaster » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:39 pm

OPFOR Tactician wrote:Hello all!

I have rejoined this forum after several years absence when some of you may remember me as Jericho Montana?
I recently retired from Army civilian service and can finally focus on the prepping effort. I have already posted several brief intros to the Texas forum.

My wife and I currently live in Virginia, but will be moving to Texas next summer. We are very interested in locating an active prepper group somewhere northeast to northwest of the DFW imbroglio, the location of which will determine the area we settle in.

We have been preppers since we were called "survivalists" in the 70s and most people laughed. Now that I am retired, I look forward to the lively and spirited discussions I used to have on these forums.

Howdy JM / OPFOR! We're back in east TX now - left Tucson few yrs ago (altho we miss our mountains and Icefire immensely) but love being back in the great state of Texas. :) Few hours east of D/FW but haven't settled down on an acreage yet since still helping out family and hoping to travel for a bit in motorhome first. Stay safe brother! itsa ( j & B )
itsadisaster
Arizona State Moderator
Arizona State Moderator

Postby Ruthardis » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:13 pm

Hello Everyone. Glad to be on board. Stuck in Illinois for now but thats changing soon. Prepping all my life. Ex army infantry. kinda gives me the creeps to just post since id rather be greyman than front man,,,but I figure all i do and join and research has me on some list by now so might as well speak my mind freely.
Ruthardis

Postby safeathome » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:06 am

I'm from NW Oregon. I'm a retired teacher. I'm looking for a community of shared interests and a place to ask questions. I'll provide what I can. First thing I need to learn is how to navigate this site. I left a message in Chat thinking that was how you post; apparently not. So I'm Replying in this forum. How do I initiate a thread or a brand-new post?

Who/where are the preppers in Oregon?

Thank you all for your generous notices of welcome.
safeathome

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself