• Advertisement

New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to the forum! Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: ReadyMom, mmpaints

Re: New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Postby Matte » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:52 am

Hi, again. Had an account but got pruned last year, DM_Case rejoining.
Matte

Postby Clare » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:47 pm

HI there! I've been prepping for a couple years now and looking or like minded people who want to be more self-reliant and independent, but kinda seems that we Minnesnowtains (lol) are a bit shy or something. Anyhow, looking forward to be an active part in this community!
Does anyone know of any prepper rallies or conventions here this year???
Clare

Postby watashie00 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:49 pm

Prepper from Colorado, relocated to Omaha, not new to prepping at all, been at it since I was a Marine Officer in the LA riots.. Looking to associate with local groups. Have service experience (retired), combat time, medical degree. Don't like to argue accomplishments, tactics, or who is smarter/which guns are better etc. Looking for common sense normal people who sense trouble on the horizon. Retired,,, no kids.

Would like to attend a few meetings, get to know folks before committing. Are there groups here in Omaha still functioning?
watashie00

Postby ELFMAN » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:13 am

Just starting out on a long list of people.
:gunshooting:
ELFMAN

Postby snoman523228 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:32 am

Hi! I'm from Virginia and just joined the network this morning and thought I should post. The reason I joined is because I believe the National debt will eventually lead to another depression and I don't believe we have long. I'm concerned and don't really know how to prepare. I feel like my plate is already full as far as time and energy to get things done and now it seems I need to make it even fuller. I realize that I need help if I'm going to take this seriously so here I am!
snoman523228

Postby ThunderJ » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:05 am

hi! got interested in prepping about a year ago and now really feel i should investigate the question more and work for my future in this direction
ThunderJ

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself