• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to the forum! Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: ReadyMom, mmpaints

Re: New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Postby NewEnglandReady » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:59 pm

Hello Everyone!

My wife and I are new to prepping and are very excited to meet like minded people. We are looking forward to learning as much as we can as we make our way toward being truly prepared.

Best,

NewEnglandReady
NewEnglandReady

Postby ddiggler » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:18 pm

New member here. In Greenville, SC. Looking forward to learning some new things.
ddiggler

Postby humblepie » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:06 pm

New to the Prepper world but looking for info sources. Glad we found this forum!
humblepie

Postby renge » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:03 pm

Thank you for your welcome. I didn't edit my post.

My strong points are sustainability. But, survival and bugging out are still a mystery.

rengeg
renge

Postby LeeLynn » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:27 am

itsadisaster wrote:Hi! I snooped on & off for several weeks as a guest but today was able to spend 5-6 hours in forum ... and barely scratched the surface! :) You guys have done an amazing job and thank you for pulling all these wonderful resources together. Bill & I are in Tucson for now but looking at small personal farms w/ personal orchards in the midwest (East or NE TX, SE OK, Southern MO or NW AR is our goal). Just put our home up for sale (FSBO) and hope it moves -- things are selling here - for now anyway. Altho AZ is absolutely gorgeous we're too close to border, too much drought here and no well since in town, and most of my kin is back home in TX. We're both in the preparedness industry (as you can guess by my id) but due to Bill's many years of battling serious health issues we're about 7 years behind where we wanted to be by now. But ... we'll get there as we can one step at a time. Looking forward to sponging as much data as possible and contributing where I can! Stay safe out there, j (Janet)

Welcome aboard from Ohio
LeeLynn

Postby xswatcop » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:02 pm

My wife and I moved from Missouri in September and now live in Southern Utah in our tow behind RV. We decided on being mobile because you never know what kind of situation may cause a survival event. We are spending the winter in Southern Utah and will be moving up to Idaho in the Spring. I am a former US Army MP and DOD police officer. I specialized in training Special Reaction Teams during my last years in law enforcement. To say I am disenfranchised with the political and legal systems would be an understatement. We are looking to meet others who share the values set out in the Constitution of the United States. We don't want to add or take away from the Constitution we want it and us left alone. If you share these ideals please contact us.
xswatcop

Postby Alwaysthenewguy » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:32 am

Hello,

New to the forum. I'm always the student regardless of the subject.
Alwaysthenewguy

Postby Jaylamarie78 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:05 am

Hi my name is Jayla, my husband and I just bought property in Oregon and we are headed there with our 2 boys 3 and 7yrs old. We have been working on being more self sufficient over the last couple of years. We are currently living full time in our R.V. while we prepare and save for our move. I homeschool my kids and are hoping to connect with likeminded people/families. I look forward to getting the opportunity to participate in conversations. Thanks.
Jaylamarie78

Postby Steve Mattoon » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:43 pm

Glad to be on here, hope to learn more from all of you.
Steve Mattoon
Steve Mattoon

Postby cpttuna » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:50 pm

thank you. I'm here to learn
cpttuna

Postby Davy_ » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:14 pm

Hello, my name is Davis and I live in the Fox Park area of St. Louis and I am new to prepping.
The real eye opener was the whole Mike Brown case, Ferguson Protests, and BLM raids on stores. I was a Sophomore during the protests and I was very influenced by them, I had friends who lived near the protests, family who lived near the protests, and I even went down to watch once. It was a surreal experience, watching huge civil unrest, mass arrests, and just a very unstable and dangerous situation that I would expect in a third world nation not my back yard. After that I realized that I lived in proverbial powder keg I need to have an escape route in case it spread, I have a friend that lives 20 mi south of St. Louis in Illinois and we have agreed that I would Bug Out there. I posted my Bag contents, and my bug out plan on the BOB forum. If you have any tips or tricks, feel free to let me know them. :D :D
Davy_

Postby valkyrie777 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:11 pm

hello all,
My name is Chris, I currently live in so.Cal, but I am buying a house in Lake Havasu Arizona in the next 60 days or so.
I would appreciate it if you could help me find like minded people in the Lake Havasu area.
Thanks!
Chris
valkyrie777

Postby JoeDebAZ » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:36 pm

Hi. We just moved to Winslow, AZ a couple months ago. We have 40 acres of raw land to get ready. We carry Bob bags in each vehicle. In a travel trailer now but hope to get things moving after winter.
JoeDebAZ

Postby calway » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:30 pm

Hello..new to this forum. Learned a lot in 2016. Went to a few Prepper conventions. Have practically everything except a good firearm. Haven't decided yet. Did get an air rifle which I'll be getting pellets for tomorrow. I wonder how far the pellets travel?
calway

Postby ArizonaDave » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:41 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm a bug-in prepper here in AZ. I've been receiving the e-mails for about 4 years, although this is my first time posting on the board.
ArizonaDave

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself