• Advertisement

Welcome! He's a Prepper. She's a Prepper. I'm a Prepper too!

Welcome to the forum! Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: ReadyMom, mmpaints

Re: Welcome! He's a Prepper. She's a Prepper. I'm a Prepper

Postby ReadyMom » Wed May 30, 2012 8:29 am

Welcome to you all! (Especially the 'newbies' to forums and groups). ANY questions, post them and someone, from somewhere, will step in and help you out with an answer. This is a very friendly group on APN. -k
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby fren2ken » Thu May 31, 2012 9:23 pm

Welcome to Kbmfaith and rmorrison to APN. There are lots of great blogs with hints and info. Keep prepping, time is moving along.
"Prepare for the worst, hope for the best"

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

If one doesn't learn from the Past, then they are sure to repeat it. Is that the way we want to go?
fren2ken
West Virginia Preppers Network
West Virginia Preppers Network

Postby SeaPrepper » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Hellooo..... Im new to the prepper community, but want to get involved...... I started a website to link people together, specifically boaters... Check it out:

www.seaprepper.com
SeaPrepper

Postby bugoutbase13 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Hello! My husband and I have thought of doing this for years, and kept putting it off. Now that feeling in the pit of my stomach has prompted us to begin our prepping in earnest. I am hoping to learn from everyone what we need to keep our family safe in the event of...well anything! Any input will be gratefully appreciated, and my best to everyone here!

Thanks,
Stacy, Brandon and the kids :)
bugoutbase13

Postby oberstein » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:30 pm

New to preppering. Hope to learn from all the old timers.
oberstein

Postby Bash486 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Thank you for your post RM. I'm new to prepping. Just got into it this year. I would like to add something though. Something we need to let other non-preppers know. That there are levels to prepping. In other words if you're someone who keeps a fire extinguisher in your home in case of a kitchen fire you are just as much as a prepper as the person down the street who has food, armory, medical supplies, and a bug out bag for when SHTF. Just wanted to throw that out there.
Bash486

Postby BoneWoman55 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:29 pm

Very good info. Somewhere in my getting familiar with this site today the question was raised "What did you do today for prep" and I just remembered not today but the other day, I scanned all our important docs and put them on a disc. Not doing bad at all. However I need to add one more piece -- family contacts. But I am keeping it moving forward little by little.
BoneWoman55

want to meet alabama preppers

Postby killa256652 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:42 pm

:tank: im looking for any preppers near vinemont alabama could help and could need help thanks :gunshooting: :ninja: :gunsmile:
killa256652

Postby JClmnt » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:46 pm

Hi!
Western Washington here. Just joined. I am sort of new to prepping and I am slowly getting my spouse on board. Looking for any good information.
JClmnt

Postby ready41112 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Looking to see if there are any peppers or prepper groups in the Torrance gardens PV area.
ready41112

Postby IceFire » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:05 pm

Welcome to all the new folks! There is a LOT of great information here on the forum. If there is any in particular you are looking for, but don't know where to look, use the search function and it should pull up a bunch of threads to help. Also, go to the How To Start Prepping (The Basics) section. Lots of GREAT information there to get you started.
"Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in EVERY caliber!"
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby jamesonsdad » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:25 pm

Thanks for the article. It makes what seems like an overwhelming task totally doable. I see a lot of members who have posted only once for whatever reason. I hope to stick around long enough to learn what questions I need to be asking!
jamesonsdad
Georgia Preppers Network
Georgia Preppers Network

Postby ReadyMom » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:29 pm

[quote="jamesonsdad"]Thanks for the article. It makes what seems like an overwhelming task totally doable. I see a lot of members who have posted only once for whatever reason. I hope to stick around long enough to learn what questions I need to be asking![/quote]

Welcome! It's not unusual to have one-time posters. Some folks are more outgoing than others and post often. Others just like having a place to go to learn. What ever's comfortable for you. -k
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Silverback24 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:04 am

Hello from Norman,ok. I'm silverback 24 I've been prepping for a year now. I was lucky enough to be raised off the laid at a young age.? Just like a lot of people I was hunting at.a young age . I was taught only hunt they things u can eat. I have back ground in martial arts , construction , electrical , and sociology .
Silverback24

Postby kr105 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:36 pm

Welcome to the forum!
kr105
Pennsylvania State Moderator
Pennsylvania State Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself