• Advertisement

Hello from Tucson

Welcome to the forum! Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: ReadyMom, mmpaints

Hello from Tucson

Postby swbell6 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:53 am

I am an avid gardener and am interested in issues of sustainability. I have a place with a great group of folks for when the SHTF, but am forced to sell for several reasons. I am hoping to connect with someone here who would be interested in joining the group and buying my share out. These are nice but serious peppers from all walks of life. Here's my ad:

Are you looking for a safe, serene yet secure place to bug out? Live your life free and off the grid with a friendly group of like-minded folks in central Arizona.
This is a relatively remote spot with plenty of common land for growing food but with space and privacy for each member or family.
About 10 other couples each have their own one-acre lot where they can build a home — on the cheap or not. Pretty much anything goes — RVs, trailers, sheds, home-built shelters, you name it. We are working together to grow our own food and be sustainable when the SHTF.
Unfortunately, health and other issues force me to sell my share. I am offering you my one-acre plot plus a stake in the community property (40 acres total) at cost.

More details:
- There is good, clean well water! And plenty of it.
- The climate is pleasant and moderate in the summer and we do experience winter but with little snow.
- At night, the sky is velvet black, with more stars than you've ever seen! The Milky Way is brilliant.
- It's a quiet, hidden paradise but with infrastructure to keep you fed and secure.
- Upcoming projects include gardens and a greenhouse, fish pond, fruit trees, etc.

Please reply if this interests you. Thanks for reading!
swbell6

Re: Hello from Tucson

Postby SSG Nasty » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:15 pm

Howdy and welcome from AZ

Good luck with your sale and god speed with your future plans.
SSG Nasty
Arizona Preppers Network
Arizona Preppers Network

Postby swbell6 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:01 pm

Thanks!
swbell6

Postby IceFire » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:56 pm

Welcome from SE of you.
IceFire
Forum Moderator