• Advertisement

Hello from San Diego/Grand Junction

Welcome to the forum! Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: ReadyMom, mmpaints

Hello from San Diego/Grand Junction

Postby JohnEE » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:27 am

Hello All,
I have been prepping for a few years now. It is not hard to extrapolate the path our country is on. It has me worried as I imagine many of you are.

I have joined this group in an effort to get more "plugged-in" to a group of like minded individuals. In my readings/study/planning a major deficit is including others in the plans for my wife and I. Weather it be in the form of a small group or a MAG. I live in San Diego but am interested in the Grand Junction area as well.

I am a strong non denominational Christian, Married, 56 and my background is in electrical engineering. I have helped friends with home electrical as well as with grid tied solar (it is the wild west out there when we talk solar... companies are out to extract as much money as they can). I have a specific interest (and knowledge base) in the effects of EMP.

My hope in joining this group is to cross pollinate ideas and knowledge, maybe even meet a few people.
JohnEE

Re: Hello from San Diego/Grand Junction

Postby ForwardPreppers » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:57 am

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you on board.

FP
ForwardPreppers
South Carolina State Moderator

Postby JohnEE » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:03 am

Thank you for the Welcome FP,
Is there a forum that is EMP focused? I have searched around a bit on APN and although I saw a couple of conversations on EMP, I didn't see anything with either focus or a knowledge base thereof. I might have missed it. There are lots of subtleties associated with the effects and protection from EMP that many don't understand. Since I have a pretty good understanding, I would be willing to join and/or moderate such a forum. Don't know what the policies and practices are.

Thank you,
JohnEE
JohnEE

Postby ForwardPreppers » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:02 pm

I do not think that there is a forum that is solely for EMP's. I think the best think for you to do if you want to share your knowledge of EMP's is to just start posting on various EMP related topics. I am sure that most folks here will be interested in what you have to say.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

FP
ForwardPreppers

Postby JohnEE » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:02 am

Will do, thanks for the recommendation.

JohnEE
JohnEE

Return to Introduce Yourself