• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

Hey from western Mass.

Welcome to the forum! Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: ReadyMom, mmpaints

Hey from western Mass.

Postby maxdog116 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:20 pm

Not really into the group prepping thing, but decided to check you all out. We have been prepping for years now, so not new to the scene. We have a small farm located in Gods country, in Mass. We have been self sufficient for a few years now, raising our own chickens, hogs, turkeys and beef. We can and we smoke and do preserves. I would like to know more about communications, possibly HAM and GMRS. Also have background in firearms (Armorer and FA instructor) for over 30 plus years. Have been a LEO instructor for that many years as well. Might be up to meeting people in my region for a get together and talking about prepping. Thanks and hope to talk to you.
maxdog116

Re: Hey from western Mass.

Postby maxdog116 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:25 pm

Oh and the other thing I am interested in hearing about is freeze drying and maybe a group buy, if that's possible. Been interested in that for years but the price has always kept me from the leap.
maxdog116

Re: Hey from western Mass.

Postby ForwardPreppers » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:56 pm

Welcome from GA. Glad to have you on board.

FP
ForwardPreppers
South Carolina State Moderator
South Carolina State Moderator

Return to Introduce Yourself