• Advertisement
New Forum Rules
Please Read

New South Carolina A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

South Carolina A.N.T.S Members, form your colonies and plan your supply chains here.

Moderators: MouseToes, ForwardPreppers, founderant, HCPrepper

Re: New South Carolina A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby lowcountrypatriot » Fri May 18, 2012 2:00 am

bunkerman wrote:Im in the Lexington/ batesburg SC area
any sensible preppers near by



I am near Charleston, will be working in Orangeburg soon. let me know if you want to combine resources.
lowcountrypatriot
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 1:42 am
Karma: 0

Re: New South Carolina A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby lowcountrypatriot » Fri May 18, 2012 2:29 am

bunkerman wrote:Im in the Lexington/ batesburg SC area
any sensible preppers near by


living northwest of Charleston. would like to connect. pm me for contact info
lowcountrypatriot
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 1:42 am
Karma: 0

Re: New South Carolina A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby momma515914 » Sun May 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Hello!
We have a group of 2 small, young families. We are trying to complete our group and have everything ready to go for when SHTF! If you live near Summerville/Charleston area and are looking to join a "bug-out" group please send me an email! momma515914@yahoo.com
Thank you,
Stephanie
momma515914
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:18 pm
Karma: 0

Re: New South Carolina A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby Jack Schmidt » Thu May 24, 2012 11:52 am

Jack is checking in from the Pee Dee region . . . see a lot of preppers in the Upstate and feel a little lonely all the way over here!
Jack Schmidt
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 11:35 am
Karma: 0

Re: New South Carolina A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby doomgeneral » Tue May 29, 2012 9:39 pm

hi i am located in both nc and santee sc its nice to meet you all . :gunsmile: :tank:
doomgeneral
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 8:36 pm
Karma: 0

Re: New South Carolina A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby fjayco2 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:41 pm

We r also looking for other preppers near by. We live by North AFB Orangeburg/lexington cty. Would really like to meet some other folks out there> <f>
fjayco2
South Carolina Preppers Network
South Carolina Preppers Network
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:16 pm
Location: North afb
Karma: 0

Re: New South Carolina A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby prepper29710 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Hello all,
My wife and I our new to prepping and would be interested in getting a colony together here in Upstate SC. We live in the Rockhill/Clover area.
prepper29710
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:40 pm
Karma: 0

SCRA region 7: experienced team members avalible

Postby East GAPrepper » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:57 pm

Three families of experienced preppers looking for new group to start/join.
Through a bushmaster/prepper friend of mine I was introduced to one of the Admid's of a group of 20+/- people (children included). These foks seemed to be well on there way. Stocked with Beans, Bullets & bandages & sharing a 10 acre piece of land all they were short was infrastructure. So me and my friend (families in tow) joined in. We started immediately with building infrastructure needs. Two years ago this group got together & they hadn't even started a garden to sustain more than 4 people or a compost. Water, Food/Garden, Animals, Security, & Shelters needs had to be addressed in order to feed & house everyone once coagulation begins.
We took up the reins, looked at it as a challenge that would pay off. Being the newbie's to the group we jumped in feet first hit the ground running.
I even brought another prepper couple in with us. We spent 6 weeks building structures & bringing in supplies or all projects, spent money & time. We would organize educational instructional camps in many aspects of prepping from eating off the land to compass/map use to practical survival skills. After awhile we noticed that NONE of the other members were spending any time, effort or interest with resourcing materials or volunteering on building projects.
Disappointing to say the least. As you can imagine it got frustrating, so we (the three families) chose to move on before we got to invested.
SO that all being said:
Three families (w/ no children) of experienced preppers looking for a new group to start/join. All members are suited, stocked & stacking but w/o a place to call "Alamo" so if you are interested in staring a group or are a member of one that has a "Alamo" and are interested in expansion & or Development of like minded individuals & families please contact us.
East GAPrepper
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:43 pm
Karma: 0

Re: SCRA region 7: experienced team members avalible

Postby founderant » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:19 pm

East GAPrepper wrote:Three families of experienced preppers looking for new group to start/join.
Through a bushmaster/prepper friend of mine I was introduced to one of the Admid's of a group of 20+/- people (children included). These foks seemed to be well on there way. Stocked with Beans, Bullets & bandages & sharing a 10 acre piece of land all they were short was infrastructure. So me and my friend (families in tow) joined in. We started immediately with building infrastructure needs. Two years ago this group got together & they hadn't even started a garden to sustain more than 4 people or a compost. Water, Food/Garden, Animals, Security, & Shelters needs had to be addressed in order to feed & house everyone once coagulation begins.
We took up the reins, looked at it as a challenge that would pay off. Being the newbie's to the group we jumped in feet first hit the ground running.
I even brought another prepper couple in with us. We spent 6 weeks building structures & bringing in supplies or all projects, spent money & time. We would organize educational instructional camps in many aspects of prepping from eating off the land to compass/map use to practical survival skills. After awhile we noticed that NONE of the other members were spending any time, effort or interest with resourcing materials or volunteering on building projects.
Disappointing to say the least. As you can imagine it got frustrating, so we (the three families) chose to move on before we got to invested.
SO that all being said:
Three families (w/ no children) of experienced preppers looking for a new group to start/join. All members are suited, stocked & stacking but w/o a place to call "Alamo" so if you are interested in staring a group or are a member of one that has a "Alamo" and are interested in expansion & or Development of like minded individuals & families please contact us.


Welcome to the SC A.N.T.S forum, I hope you are able to make some connections.
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
User avatar
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder
 
Posts: 2903
Images: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:19 pm
Location: NC
Karma: 41

Re: New South Carolina A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby East GAPrepper » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:42 pm

Thank you for the support, hope to make connections soon.
East GAPrepper
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:43 pm
Karma: 0

Re: New South Carolina A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby Earthbound » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:26 pm

I would say 6 wks building stuff is pretty "invested." That seems to be about how it goes with any group of people trying to do anything. While it sounds interesting, I am not an "ANT", nor do I have rural property. Are you considering looking on this side of the state line? In my case, I want to live on the retreat not just run to it when a crisis hits. I'm trying to sell first part of my property now and the red tape is interferring. Hoping to move to the country *someday*!
Earthbound
South Carolina Preppers Network
South Carolina Preppers Network
 
Posts: 751
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Re: New South Carolina A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby supermedic » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:34 pm

tatersalad wrote:Hello all. New ANT here from York County!

also looking to form group or join existing group. I live near broad river at Union, Chester and York county lines. Please contact me if interested in meeting.
supermedic
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:33 pm
Karma: 0

Re: New South Carolina A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby founderant » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:22 am

Thanks or checking in on your states forum. Good to have another ant down south.

Take care,
Founderant
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
User avatar
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder
 
Posts: 2903
Images: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:19 pm
Location: NC
Karma: 41

Re: New South Carolina A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby supermedic » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:54 am

prepper29710 wrote:Hello all,
My wife and I our new to prepping and would be interested in getting a colony together here in Upstate SC. We live in the Rockhill/Clover area.

live in union county near york county line at broad river. also looking for prepper network
supermedic
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:33 pm
Karma: 0

Re: New South Carolina A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby supermedic » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:34 pm

Looking for those in the Spartanburg, Union, Chester or York area looking to form a group and network. Get back with me and lets meet.
supermedic
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:33 pm
Karma: 0

PreviousNext

Return to South Carolina A.N.T.S.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for the APN Email Newsletter - Enter your e-mail address below


  Links and Resources
  -Links
  -Podcasts
  -Pioneer Living
  -Free Ebooks









State Networks
Use the scroll bar below to find out what's going on in your state.
Alabama
Blog    Forum

Alaska
Blog    Forum

Arizona
Blog    Forum

Arkansas
Blog    Forum

California
Blog    Forum

Colorado
Blog    Forum

Connecticut
Blog    Forum

Delaware
Blog    Forum

Florida
Blog    Forum

Georgia
Blog    Forum

Hawaii
Blog    Forum

Idaho
Blog    Forum

Illinois
Blog    Forum

Indiana
Blog    Forum

Iowa
Blog    Forum

Kansas
Blog    Forum

Kentucky
Blog    Forum

Louisiana
Blog    Forum

Maine
Blog    Forum

Maryland
Blog    Forum

Massachusetts
Blog    Forum

Michigan
Blog    Forum

Minnesota
Blog    Forum

Mississippi
Blog    Forum

Missouri
Blog    Forum

Montana
Blog    Forum

Nebraska
Blog    Forum

Nevada
Blog    Forum

New Hampshire
Blog    Forum

New Jersey
Blog    Forum

New Mexico
Blog    Forum

New York
Blog    Forum

North Carolina
Blog    Forum

North Dakota
Blog    Forum

Ohio
Blog    Forum

Oklahoma
Blog    Forum

Oregon
Blog    Forum

Pennsylvania
Blog    Forum

Rhode Island
Blog    Forum

South Carolina
Blog    Forum

South Dakota
Blog    Forum

Tennessee
Blog    Forum

Texas
Blog    Forum

Utah
Blog    Forum

Vermont
Blog    Forum

Virginia
Blog    Forum

Washington
Blog    Forum

West Virginia
Blog    Forum

Wisconsin
Blog    Forum

Wyoming
Blog    Forum


Trusted Sponsors


Copyright
For Notices of Copyright infringement and to contact our DMCA Agent please follow the link below:
Copyright Policy

For terms of use, rules, and policies please read our Disclaimer