• Advertisement
New Forum Rules
Please Read

New South Carolina A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

South Carolina A.N.T.S Members, form your colonies and plan your supply chains here.

Moderators: MouseToes, ForwardPreppers, founderant, HCPrepper

Re: New South Carolina A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby lowcountrypatriot » Fri May 18, 2012 2:00 am

bunkerman wrote:Im in the Lexington/ batesburg SC area
any sensible preppers near by

I am near Charleston, will be working in Orangeburg soon. let me know if you want to combine resources.
lowcountrypatriot

Postby lowcountrypatriot » Fri May 18, 2012 2:29 am

bunkerman wrote:Im in the Lexington/ batesburg SC area
any sensible preppers near by

living northwest of Charleston. would like to connect. pm me for contact info
lowcountrypatriot

Postby momma515914 » Sun May 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Hello!
We have a group of 2 small, young families. We are trying to complete our group and have everything ready to go for when SHTF! If you live near Summerville/Charleston area and are looking to join a "bug-out" group please send me an email! momma515914@yahoo.com
Thank you,
Stephanie
momma515914

Postby Jack Schmidt » Thu May 24, 2012 11:52 am

Jack is checking in from the Pee Dee region . . . see a lot of preppers in the Upstate and feel a little lonely all the way over here!
Jack Schmidt

Postby doomgeneral » Tue May 29, 2012 9:39 pm

hi i am located in both nc and santee sc its nice to meet you all . :gunsmile: :tank:
doomgeneral

Postby fjayco2 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:41 pm

We r also looking for other preppers near by. We live by North AFB Orangeburg/lexington cty. Would really like to meet some other folks out there> <f>
fjayco2
South Carolina Preppers Network

Postby prepper29710 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Hello all,
My wife and I our new to prepping and would be interested in getting a colony together here in Upstate SC. We live in the Rockhill/Clover area.
prepper29710

SCRA region 7: experienced team members avalible

Postby East GAPrepper » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:57 pm

Three families of experienced preppers looking for new group to start/join.
Through a bushmaster/prepper friend of mine I was introduced to one of the Admid's of a group of 20+/- people (children included). These foks seemed to be well on there way. Stocked with Beans, Bullets & bandages & sharing a 10 acre piece of land all they were short was infrastructure. So me and my friend (families in tow) joined in. We started immediately with building infrastructure needs. Two years ago this group got together & they hadn't even started a garden to sustain more than 4 people or a compost. Water, Food/Garden, Animals, Security, & Shelters needs had to be addressed in order to feed & house everyone once coagulation begins.
We took up the reins, looked at it as a challenge that would pay off. Being the newbie's to the group we jumped in feet first hit the ground running.
I even brought another prepper couple in with us. We spent 6 weeks building structures & bringing in supplies or all projects, spent money & time. We would organize educational instructional camps in many aspects of prepping from eating off the land to compass/map use to practical survival skills. After awhile we noticed that NONE of the other members were spending any time, effort or interest with resourcing materials or volunteering on building projects.
Disappointing to say the least. As you can imagine it got frustrating, so we (the three families) chose to move on before we got to invested.
SO that all being said:
Three families (w/ no children) of experienced preppers looking for a new group to start/join. All members are suited, stocked & stacking but w/o a place to call "Alamo" so if you are interested in staring a group or are a member of one that has a "Alamo" and are interested in expansion & or Development of like minded individuals & families please contact us.
East GAPrepper

Re: SCRA region 7: experienced team members avalible

Postby founderant » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:19 pm

East GAPrepper wrote:Three families of experienced preppers looking for new group to start/join.
Through a bushmaster/prepper friend of mine I was introduced to one of the Admid's of a group of 20+/- people (children included). These foks seemed to be well on there way. Stocked with Beans, Bullets & bandages & sharing a 10 acre piece of land all they were short was infrastructure. So me and my friend (families in tow) joined in. We started immediately with building infrastructure needs. Two years ago this group got together & they hadn't even started a garden to sustain more than 4 people or a compost. Water, Food/Garden, Animals, Security, & Shelters needs had to be addressed in order to feed & house everyone once coagulation begins.
We took up the reins, looked at it as a challenge that would pay off. Being the newbie's to the group we jumped in feet first hit the ground running.
I even brought another prepper couple in with us. We spent 6 weeks building structures & bringing in supplies or all projects, spent money & time. We would organize educational instructional camps in many aspects of prepping from eating off the land to compass/map use to practical survival skills. After awhile we noticed that NONE of the other members were spending any time, effort or interest with resourcing materials or volunteering on building projects.
Disappointing to say the least. As you can imagine it got frustrating, so we (the three families) chose to move on before we got to invested.
SO that all being said:
Three families (w/ no children) of experienced preppers looking for a new group to start/join. All members are suited, stocked & stacking but w/o a place to call "Alamo" so if you are interested in staring a group or are a member of one that has a "Alamo" and are interested in expansion & or Development of like minded individuals & families please contact us.

Welcome to the SC A.N.T.S forum, I hope you are able to make some connections.
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby East GAPrepper » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:42 pm

Thank you for the support, hope to make connections soon.
East GAPrepper

Postby Earthbound » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:26 pm

I would say 6 wks building stuff is pretty "invested." That seems to be about how it goes with any group of people trying to do anything. While it sounds interesting, I am not an "ANT", nor do I have rural property. Are you considering looking on this side of the state line? In my case, I want to live on the retreat not just run to it when a crisis hits. I'm trying to sell first part of my property now and the red tape is interferring. Hoping to move to the country *someday*!
Earthbound

Postby supermedic » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:34 pm

tatersalad wrote:Hello all. New ANT here from York County!

also looking to form group or join existing group. I live near broad river at Union, Chester and York county lines. Please contact me if interested in meeting.
supermedic

Postby founderant » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:22 am

Thanks or checking in on your states forum. Good to have another ant down south.

Take care,
Founderant
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby supermedic » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:54 am

prepper29710 wrote:Hello all,
My wife and I our new to prepping and would be interested in getting a colony together here in Upstate SC. We live in the Rockhill/Clover area.

live in union county near york county line at broad river. also looking for prepper network
supermedic

Postby supermedic » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:34 pm

Looking for those in the Spartanburg, Union, Chester or York area looking to form a group and network. Get back with me and lets meet.
supermedic

PreviousNext

Return to South Carolina A.N.T.S.