• Advertisement

New Texas A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Texas A.N.T.S Members, form your colonies and plan your supply chains here.

Moderator: founderant

Re: New Texas A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby Central Texan » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:18 pm

Howdy Neighbors,

I'm a recent addition to the forum, currently residing in the Fort Hood/Killeen area, and I'm always looking to meet like-minded individuals. If you're within driving distance, PM me.

Also check out this FB page of which I'm an Admin: "CenTex Area Self-Reliance and Preparedness"

https://www.facebook.com/selfrelianceandpreparedness

"CenTex Area Self-Reliance and Preparedness" is a Christian based group that exists for the purposes of sharing information and skills on preparing for emergencies, as well as buying, trading or bartering for related equipment within the Central Texas area. We are proponents of self-reliance as a lifestyle as it can be entertaining and fun as well as beneficial in the event of natural disasters, civil unrest, or any serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action.
Visit the "CenTex Area Self-Reliance and Preparedness" page on FB: https://www.facebook.com/selfrelianceandpreparedness
Central Texan

Postby ccalpher » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:50 am

Chris in the DFW area checking in.
ccalpher
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby TRex2 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:24 pm

7cedarcross wrote:
USPATRIOT wrote:We'd like to form a Colony. We currently reside in Houston area, however, plan to move to a small town, possible somewhere Central Texas, generally, MUCH smaller town. Would love to form a group. :D

Hope you are settled now. Am in CenTex. Also looking for a group

I am beginning to think there is not enough interest in Central Texas to sustain a group,
but I have not given up trying. I think too many here in the Ft Hood area think the Army
will take care of them, not realizing that all Ft Hood does is paint a target on the map.
Calling Islam a religion isn't much different than calling Nazism or Communism a religion.
Both were also political movements with a religious component, just like Islam.
TRex2

Postby founderant » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:38 pm

Groups are hard to form and keep together; that's for sure, but most ants are not part of a colony or group. We work together as individuals and look out for each other that way.

Having said that, groups are great for meeting in person with others locally, so I hope you are able to put one together if that is what you want to do.
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby TRex2 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:46 am

Well, I have been trying, for a year or so now to find or form a group. I have noticed interest in being prepared
seems to be getting less, even as the need for preparation is getting greater. And those who are preparing are
reluctant to be involved with others, either due to OPSEC, or due to fear of freeloaders. They would rather be
an island unto themselves. I guess they think there will be time to merge with other preppers after the disaster.
Calling Islam a religion isn't much different than calling Nazism or Communism a religion.
TRex2

Postby founderant » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:30 am

There has been a general slow down in on line activity ever since the doomsday fad of 2012 disappeared. Just remember that you are not alone, as a member of A.N.T.S, you may never meet the others around you until you need them, or they need you, but we are here.

Your best course of action is the one I have took; promote A.N.T.S in your local area in order to get more members around you. Having more members around you will also increases your chances of meeting some one in person, which might also make it possible for you to form a local colony in the future.
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby TRex2 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:39 am

Well currently I have two projects on the drawing board, a communications plan, and a bugout location.
Neither is workable without others involved.

So, yes, I have been working on forming a colony.
TRex2

Postby founderant » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:50 pm

Sounds good, keep working toward your goal, I am sure you will get there.
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Previous

Return to Texas A.N.T.S.