• Advertisement

New Texas A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Texas A.N.T.S Members, form your colonies and plan your supply chains here.

Moderator: founderant

Re: New Texas A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby cinder » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:55 am

Newbie in Dallas/Fort Worth area, checking in!
cinder

Postby founderant » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:05 pm

Great to see all the new TX ants. Thanks for checking in and becoming part of the A.N.T.S network
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby Ligastadt » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:13 pm

We are down in League City and getting started in prepping. Looking forward to talking with like minded peoples.
Ligastadt

Postby Sue Ellen » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:10 pm

I would like to join the Texas Ants because I think it is a noble service. Who wouldn't want help when they need it the most. However, is there or is there not an army in Texas? If there is...where do I sign up at.
Sue Ellen

Hello Everybody from La Porte,Tx

Postby 6ft3FirepowrPrepr » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:18 pm

what a great website. working on getting some land for a BO location. the name says it all.
6ft3FirepowrPrepr

Postby Centexprep979 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:59 pm

Here in Bryan, College station looking for colony or to start a colony.
Centexprep979

Postby Dallas Vette » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:56 am

New to forum from North Texas @ Dallas area. Feel free to read my other posts to get an idea of my qualifications, I could easily write a book about all this! One concern I have as I look at internet-based prepper networking is the emergence of dozens of prepper websites all trying to do the same thing. Assets and knowledge bases are fragmented among the hordes of the like-minded, and real traction is simply delayed and ineffective. I do feel like the American Preppers Network has a solid foundation for organizing "colonies", but even inside this website I'm finding what seem to be separate efforts to group in the same area! I am brand new here to this forum and still tripping my way around navigating this website, I'll take any input :)
Dallas Vette

Postby founderant » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:46 am

Dallas Vette wrote:New to forum from North Texas @ Dallas area. Feel free to read my other posts to get an idea of my qualifications, I could easily write a book about all this! One concern I have as I look at internet-based prepper networking is the emergence of dozens of prepper websites all trying to do the same thing. Assets and knowledge bases are fragmented among the hordes of the like-minded, and real traction is simply delayed and ineffective. I do feel like the American Preppers Network has a solid foundation for organizing "colonies", but even inside this website I'm finding what seem to be separate efforts to group in the same area! I am brand new here to this forum and still tripping my way around navigating this website, I'll take any input :)

The great thing about being part of the A.N.T.S network is that you can be part of other groups and have different ideas. Our one an only mission is to provide members in distress with basic supplies during a disaster and our guidelines are simple and the same for everyone.

You can be in a group/colony or you can be an individual pepper; it does not matter, all ants are equal.

Take care,
Founderant
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby cheshire » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:56 pm

I'm an hour west of Waco and about 2 hrs sw of Ft. Worth. I'm in a rural area(Bosque county area), I think I'm the only prepper here lol.
I have learned prepping from my ex, and still learning. I have a website at www.texashomesteadpreppers.com and a facebook page at www.facebook.com/texashomesteadpreppers. I am looking forward to meeting and networking with others! Thanks for letting me join. :gunsmile:
cheshire

Postby founderant » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:45 pm

cheshire wrote:I'm an hour west of Waco and about 2 hrs sw of Ft. Worth. I'm in a rural area(Bosque county area), I think I'm the only prepper here lol.
I have learned prepping from my ex, and still learning. I have a website at http://www.texashomesteadpreppers.com and a facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/texashomesteadpreppers. I am looking forward to meeting and networking with others! Thanks for letting me join. :gunsmile:

Thanks for the intro, TX is starting to get more ants, keep spreading the word about A.N.T.S and you will have some nearby soon. Love the photo on your website.
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby FishmanTx » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:07 am

Howdy all from Beeville, TX ! New guy here but not new to prepping (theoretically speaking). Also, an old ICBM Silo Addict. Saw the inside of my first Atlas-F in '88 around Altus AFB, OK and have been hooked ever since. Retired military; US Army/USAF.
:nuke: :ninja:
Fish
FishmanTx
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby dougboude » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:49 am

Hello from San Antonio! Interested in meeting people in my area who are like minded and not only see the need, but FEEL the need to be as self reliant and self sufficient as possible.
And if you all have not already found it, there is a new social media site that is outSTANDING, and was created BY conservatives FOR conservatives! Give it a look asap! www.teapartycommunity.com . You'll be able to connect with right minded people in short order there.
Look forward to hearing from you all! you can email me direct at dougboude@gmail.com, or friend me over at the teapartycommunity.com site!

Doug Boude (rhymes with 'loud')
dougboude

Postby vango07 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:47 am

Hi everyone new to prepping. But looking for like minded people in the Temple area to talk and learn from. Former army and know alittle but willing to learn more.
vango07

Postby founderant » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:20 am

Just wanted to stop by a say hello to all of our new TX ants.
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby luckypbk1 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:51 pm

KamikazeCowboy wrote:Krum Texas new to the group, longtime <since the 80's> survivalist or the new politcally corect term Prepper. Glad to see its gone mainstream and no longer a fringe or as some people have refered to me as the "paranoid cospirist doomie". What my family brings to offer a colony/extended group is metalworking/engineering/ranching as well as other skills. Looking to set up network / supply caches between here and Okla panhandle

We need to try and set up a colony for Denton and surrounding area's... :gunsmile:
Thank you and God Bless!!!!
luckypbk1
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

PreviousNext

Return to Texas A.N.T.S.