• Advertisement

Vermont Preppers

Vermont A.N.T.S Members, form your colonies and plan your supply chains here.

Moderator: founderant

Vermont Preppers

Postby VT Prepper » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:13 am

I had to look up what A.N.T.S. meant :blush: I was unfamiliar with the term. I wish there were more Vermonters here on this board...far as I can tell, there are only a few people. Maybe there are other sites that they are gathering? I am going to try to be more proactive in finding them...not sure how just yet...we need to find one another - A.N.T.S.
VT Prepper

Re: Vermont Preppers

Postby North Idaho Patriot » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:47 am

Thanks for joining A.N.T.S. Keep checking in, there'll be more join up.
North Idaho Patriot
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby founderant » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:43 am

VT Prepper wrote:I had to look up what A.N.T.S. meant :blush: I was unfamiliar with the term. I wish there were more Vermonters here on this board...far as I can tell, there are only a few people. Maybe there are other sites that they are gathering? I am going to try to be more proactive in finding them...not sure how just yet...we need to find one another - A.N.T.S.

Hello VT Prepper,
You will not be alone long if you continue to post on APN, there are a lot of good people here. I just looked at the A.N.T.S map and do not see an icon for Vermont. If you have not already joined A.N.T.S I encourage you to do so. You can then add your mark to the map and be the first member from your great state to do so.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie ... 894531&z=4

When I started A.N.T.S one year ago, there was only one icon on the map. We now have over 200 members.

Take care,
Founderant
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby PreppinMama » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:55 pm

I thought I had joined ANTS previously but I must have just "liked" them or joined their facebook page! Thanks for pointing out my oversight!
PreppinMama
Vermont Preppers Network
Vermont Preppers Network

Postby founderant » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:05 pm

PreppinMama wrote:I thought I had joined ANTS previously but I must have just "liked" them or joined their facebook page! Thanks for pointing out my oversight!

Saw your icon on the map and wanted to see if you could give us a first hand account on the flooding in your state.
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby PreppinMama » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:11 am

I've been away from APN for months. I'm sure most have heard about the flooding by now. We live in a mountain village that really didn't get hit. Most of the serious damage was an hour or more from us. Recovery has come along nicely.
PreppinMama
Vermont Preppers Network
Vermont Preppers Network

Return to Vermont A.N.T.S.