• Advertisement

New Washington A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Washington A.N.T.S Members, form your colonies and plan your supply chains here.

Moderators: MrDanB, founderant

Re: New Washington A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby tavalon49 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:47 am

I live close to Seattle. I keep trying to get back to her and keep ending up in Robot Hell (that's our nickname for Bothell). I'm not really sure if I should introduce myself as an ANT, I'm a natural disaster prepping mom. Anything else, I just don't choose to fret about, but after what happened in Snohomish county, I realized we could do a lot better and I'm in the process of making that happen.

But getting together to survive a long term ____________________, is, while smart, not something that I really care to do. I have a severely developmentally disabled child who wouldn't survive well in that situation and I really don't want to think any further than that.
tavalon49

Postby Gramma Nurse » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:47 pm

Hello. I have just registered and am awaiting my reply to put something on the map. So, I am new to ANTS, and I first heard about this on Dr Bones and Nurse Amy's Doom and Bloom News podcast. The map doesn't show anybody in my neck of the woods, Inland Empire area of Washington State. I saw a few posts from people in SWWA and from Spokane, and two from Stevens County. Looking at the map, I thought I was all by myself. :blush:

I like the concept. I would like to help make it happen. :thumbup:
Gramma Nurse

Postby usmcdocj » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:18 pm

NE Pierce here. Looks like a cold winter's comin'.

"The moment one proclaims superiority is the same moment others should start to question that very thing."
usmcdocj

Postby Aquadoc » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:36 pm

Hello Group. Just now became an ANT which led me here. I've been around a while. I have some skills in living. I belong to a MAG group here in the mid West WA. Just wanted to say hi and I look forward to meeting people and picking up as much info as I can. I am totally willing to file share if we have a place for that. And am willing to meet people for training events. Tho my days off are hectic and there's never enough time.....I do try :D . I am from small coastal town in OR, grew up in a Logger then Longshoreman house we had animals and garden for food and of course hunting and fishing and gathering from the forest. My community (UGH HATE THAT) Nbors seem to love me specially around harvest time :glare: LOL I like to share, on .11 acres I manage to grow more veggies than I can eat. we preserve but not enough shame* so my Nbors get some every year. I don't claim to be a MGdnr BUT each year my harvest grows. My Best friend and Wife was brought up in Soviet Ukraine, and was a kid when the CCCP broke and her parents were not paid for 3 years. Total test of a Prepper Those people know how to survive! Tho there were no Looting or Gang Dangers" obviously when nobody is getting paid there's a big strain on local resources, so she's been tested and passed :smartass: ANYWAY I've rambled Looking forward to being a part here. Feel free to PM or open talk I know some things and have some opinions LOL
Doc
Just a repost of my Main board intro. Ima MAG member w USMCDOCJ
For every Beautiful Woman out there, the is a Man completely fed up with Her Bullshit.
Cowards never start the weak never finish, less than 1% nuff said.
Aquadoc

Postby rubeeskye » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:48 am

I am looking for preppers in Blaine, whatcom, and what is ants? Are there meetings somewhere?
rubeeskye

Postby MusicLover » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:09 pm

My name is Rachele and I recently moved to Seattle, WA. Just found out about A.N.T.S. today and have already requested to join. I have some street medic training and am working on becoming a firefighter. This group seems right up my alley in regards to great information and a great group of people in the event of a disaster. I hope to learn a lot from this group and look forward to interactions with you.
MusicLover

Postby SeashellBluezz » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:13 am

Eastern WA > Yak A.N.T. here .
SeashellBluezz
Washington Preppers Network
Washington Preppers Network

Postby golddigger14s » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:47 pm

founderant wrote:It's great to see Washington getting more members, Welcome.

I'm in Oly, and would like more about what "ants" are.
golddigger14s

Postby Aldstan » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:31 pm

Hi, I'm new. I'm from Kitsap.
I've been a prepper for 11 years but never heard of ANTS. Anyone mind filling me in?
Aldstan

Previous

Return to Washington A.N.T.S.