• Advertisement

New Wyoming A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Wyoming A.N.T.S. Members, form your colonies and plan your supply chains here.

Moderators: Pedro wyoming, founderant

New Wyoming A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby founderant » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:14 pm

Hello, my name is Founderant and I would like to welcome you to the Wyoming A.N.T.S forum.

This forum was created so that Wyoming ants could talk about local issues and preparations.

Wyoming colonies also use this forum to communicate with their members. You do not have to be a member of a colony, but it is a great way to meet and share knowledge face to face.

We do not have any Wyoming colonies at this time, so think about forming one. You only need a name and two members.

If you do form a colony, let us know by posted the name of it here.
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Re: New Wyoming A.N.T.S - Check In Here First

Postby TwoBlessedWY » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:04 am

Newbie from Cheyenne!
Can help in the local area, especially family with kids (we have 2 girls)
Many Blessings,
Mel
That in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those that are in heaven, on earth, and under the earth:
And that every tongue should confess that the Lord Jesus Christ is in the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2:10-11
TwoBlessedWY

Postby founderant » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Hey, thanks for being the first WY ant to check in on the forum. Keep posting from time to time and others will follow.
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby Jesse Phillips » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:11 am

Hello my name is Jesse Phillips and I am new to this network but I am not new to prepping. I have been a Prepper for several years now and I wanted to find a way to meet other people and reach out to find out ways we can help each other out. I am currently in the Army and I am Stationed at Ft. Riley, Kansas. I am from Casper and I visit very regularly. All of my prepping and training goes on in Casper. I have been in for 12 years and have been a prepper for the majority of that time. As a member of the military and an expireienced prepper, I have ALOT to offer as far as Training, Planning, and even Resourcing. If there is anybody interested in Supplies, Resources, and highly advanced training then please let me know. I would hate for me and my family to just be fending for ourselves when there are so many more preppers out there. I would like to team up and work together with other people to make ourselves even stronger. How can I become a member of A. N. T. S. as well as become a member of this colony. I have alot to offer and I want to do everything I can.
Jesse Phillips

Postby DGilbert » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:01 pm

Is there still a group in Casper
DGilbert

Postby Pedro wyoming » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:52 pm

Check your email.

pW
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change that survives.” Charles Darwin
Iמנא ,מנא, תקל, ופרסי
אלוהים
Pedro wyoming
Wyoming Preppers Network
Wyoming Preppers Network

Return to Wyoming A.N.T.S.