• Advertisement

Post about tips and ideas on preparing for terrorism and other man-made disasters here.

Moderator: medic94

Postby TRex2 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:02 am

dmwalsh568 wrote:I think this is the video folks were looking for:

It's the one where he puts a signal analyzer inside a galvanized trash can both as is and then sealed with aluminum tape.

Well, it isn't the exact video I saw before (if you look closely at the pictures you can see it isn't) but it is extremely similar. Looks like the same guy in the same "screen room" (don't know why we still call them that, since we haven't used metallic window screen to build them since the 70's). He gets almost exactly the same results as the one I saw.

The author of the video doesn't go into detail about why this works. The real deal is this: when the magnetic pulse wave passes across the can, it induces current on the outer skin of the can. When that current crosses the lip of the can, it's path is disrupted and that disruption induces a magnetic field inside the can. With the aluminum tape, the current stays on the somewhat smoother outer skin created by the tape, preventing that secondary field from forming.
Calling Islam a religion isn't much different than calling Nazism or Communism a religion.
Both were also political movements with a religious component, just like Islam.

Return to Terrorism & other Man made disasters