• Advertisement

3 dead--Here we go again...Another sanctuary state attack.

Post about tips and ideas on preparing for terrorism and other man-made disasters here.

Moderator: medic94

3 dead--Here we go again...Another sanctuary state attack.

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:47 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/18/fresno-shooting-spree-3-people-killed-suspect-in-custody.html

So am I wrong to immediately assume one type or another of terrorism since the guys name is Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, and he goes by the nickname "Black Jesus."?

Even if he was born here, the mentality of terror organizations and what a Sanctuary state stands for, doesn't that just perpetuate the mindset triggering the attack?
In honor of RebNavy...RIP buddy. You made me smile. :)

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:00 pm
Driven, are you sure you are from Kalifornia? You make a lot of sense.
Reb"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862
Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Re: 3 dead--Here we go again...Another sanctuary state attac

Postby Blondie » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:18 pm

No true Muslim would allow himself to be called Jesus.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie

Postby Illini Warrior » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:21 pm

Blondie wrote:No true Muslim would allow himself to be called Jesus.

they say "nickname" - more likely his street name - it's given by other street people but not always accepted ...
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby BK in KC » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:29 pm

His name is Kori Ali Muhammad and he was yelling "Alahu Akbar". I guess we'll never know his true motivation. :rolleyes:
"It is remarkable the amount of ire you collect nowadays, like lint, simply by being insufficiently worshipful of the State and its gentle intentions." --James Lileks

Drink the Kool-Aid: it’ll taste sweet. That burning sensation in your throat is just that feeling of liberation, as your soul separates from your flesh.
BK in KC
Missouri Preppers Network

Postby Blondie » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:05 pm

BK in KC wrote:His name is Kori Ali Muhammad and he was yelling "Alahu Akbar". I guess we'll never know his true motivation. :rolleyes:

Yell whatever you want when you pull the trigger. Spend time livin & workin in da hood. They's a lot of folks who are jailhouse converts to Islam. It helps to get paroled. Means nothing more to them than that.

The local Imam said dude was not a member of his mosque and the FBI isn't treating this as terrorism.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie

Postby rickdun » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:15 am

What Blondie said plus FBI says it's being treated as a mentally disturbed individual. You know too much meth, wacked in the head, etc..
"EVERY DAY'S A HOLIDAY AND EVERY MEAL'S A FEAST, SEMPRI FI DO OR DIE"
rickdun
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
Pennsylvania Preppers Network

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:59 am

My momma always told me CRAZY is as CRAZY does, sir.....

That aside, there really is no figuring out crazy...There is no logic behind the action to begin with so it CAN NOT be explained, but I was trying to ask a question that I must have not got across cleanly...

point being:

In an environment where crazy abounds(anywhere really) don't you think the local habitat and social narrative of the moment actually will trigger this type of action?

Crazy is easily manipulated. A social narrative of the 99%'ers(we are suppressed and the system is unfair/its never your fault/blame everyone but yourself for life's woes), followed by media manipulation and programming(Trump is a racist so if he wins elections the entire country is racist....remember were talking crazy here :crazy: ) followed with more media coverage of lone wolf attacks across the world(conditioning), followed by a declaration by local governments stating they will fight rule of law(if they're doing it, that means its OK to break laws by example), followed by escalating anarchy again pushed by the media narrative(Berkley ring a bell?) which basically triggers CRAZY into action where as they might have just moved on thru life not harming someone else without all those triggers.......???

I'm not a psyche major or anything and am just thinking out loud here, but am I grasping at straws or do any of you see this as a result of our own actions of political correctness/Dem narrative for controlling the weak minded?

Muslim or not, it's still terrorism....you could just call this particular one domestic racism terrorism lacking a different label

Things that make me go Hmmmmmmmm..... :whistling:
In honor of RebNavy...RIP buddy. You made me smile. :)

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:00 pm
Driven, are you sure you are from Kalifornia? You make a lot of sense.
Reb"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862
Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Postby BK in KC » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:07 pm

Blondie wrote:
BK in KC wrote:His name is Kori Ali Muhammad and he was yelling "Alahu Akbar". I guess we'll never know his true motivation. :rolleyes:

Yell whatever you want when you pull the trigger. Spend time livin & workin in da hood. They's a lot of folks who are jailhouse converts to Islam. It helps to get paroled. Means nothing more to them than that.

The local Imam said dude was not a member of his mosque and the FBI isn't treating this as terrorism.

Maybe jihad was his motivation, maybe not. The question is, do you trust the media to tell the truth?
"It is remarkable the amount of ire you collect nowadays, like lint, simply by being insufficiently worshipful of the State and its gentle intentions." --James Lileks

Drink the Kool-Aid: it’ll taste sweet. That burning sensation in your throat is just that feeling of liberation, as your soul separates from your flesh.
BK in KC

Return to Terrorism & other Man made disasters