• Advertisement

Anyone here also part of an MRC?

CERT stands for "Community Emergency Response Team" and is a program that educates people about disaster preparedness for hazards that may impact their area and trains them in basic disaster response skills, such as fire safety, light search and rescue, team organization, and disaster medical operations. CERT Members please post about your activities and training in this sub-forum

Anyone here also part of an MRC?

Postby Hiker72 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Just curious if anyone here does any work with an MRC (Medical Reserve Corps)?
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
-Anonymous

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure. - General Colin L. Powell
Hiker72
Ohio State Moderator
Ohio State Moderator

Re: Anyone here also part of an MRC?

Postby Gramma Nurse » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:36 pm

I was, but it was too far away. I've been thinking about re-entering the corps when I am done with my University schooling.
Gramma Nurse

Re: Anyone here also part of an MRC?

Postby arkieready » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:21 am

Just recently learned about this, I, too, would like to hear participants opinions. I learned of it accidentally while searching for cert info
Anyone?
P!

Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.

--Robert Frost--
arkieready
Arkansas Preppers Network
Arkansas Preppers Network

Return to CERT