• Advertisement

Dr Peter Pry: SUNDAY NIGHT!

Post links to your favorite Radio Shows and Podcasts here.

Dr Peter Pry: SUNDAY NIGHT!

Postby ReadyMom » Sun May 07, 2017 6:26 pm

http://scotthelmer.com/radioshow/shows/2017/05/07

The Scott Helmer Show • LISTEN LIVE
AIR DATE & TIME: Sunday, May 7, 2017, at 11 pm ET/ 8 pm PT
GUEST: Dr. Peter Vincent Pry • EMP Task Force on National and Homeland Security and Family Security Matters

Dr. Peter Vincent Pry is Executive Director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and Director of the U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum, both Congressional Advisory Boards, and served on the Congressional EMP Commission, the Congressional Strategic Posture Commission, the House Armed Services Committee, and the CIA. He is the author of Apocalypse Unknown: The Struggle To Protect America From An Electromagnetic Pulse Catastrophe and Electric Armageddon, both available from CreateSpace.com and Amazon.com.
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Dr Peter Pry: SUNDAY NIGHT!

Postby ReadyMom » Sun May 07, 2017 11:18 pm

Listening to this and it's pretty good. Missed the first half, because our son has been home for a quick visit and leaving in a few hours. During the 2nd hour, he's talking about the NK 'failed' missile attempts. He seems to think that they have been EMP practices and NOT long-range missile practices. He also mentioned another attempt, yesterday. I hadn't heard about that. If I heard him correctly, he believes this was an EMP practice, also. I'm hoping there is an archived copy of this interview to access, after tonight. -k
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby woodchipper518 » Mon May 08, 2017 9:44 am

Hope somebody recorded it and will post it here or on YouTube or something.
woodchipper518
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Location: North Texas - Denton County / Collin County line / 380 corridor

Postby theoutback » Mon May 08, 2017 9:47 am

woodchipper518 wrote:Hope somebody recorded it and will post it here or on YouTube or something.

It's right there in RM's first post.

Thanks for posting RM. :clap:
theoutback

Postby theoutback » Mon May 08, 2017 10:06 am

Speaking of emp, we had a wind storm that hit our county. A city just south of me was hard hit, 75 mph winds, power poles snapped in half, it was a real mess. The power company shut the power off to the whole city as there were so many live wires down in the roads.

We had power, but word got around and we took a ride to go check it out and check on my wife's sister. Her road was a mess. We did have to go off road a bit, but we made it to her house. She was freaked out.Playing nervously with her hair constantly, she said, "I'm about to have a nervous breakdown." So I drove the half hour back to my house, get my gennie, lights, lanterns, bottled water, bring them back, and hook everything up for her. As prepared as we are, she is the total opposite! She got a little tongue lashing from my wife and I both, and she said she couldn't get a few things together cause she lives paycheck to paycheck. Yet she has a barn full of crap she never uses. Tables, chairs, mirrors, etc.....I told her it's time for a garage sale and time to start becoming more self sufficient.
theoutback

Postby ReadyMom » Mon May 08, 2017 10:18 am

woodchipper518 wrote:Hope somebody recorded it and will post it here or on YouTube or something.

I am listening to the parts I missed, now. There IS an archived copy :D . Here's the link: http://scotthelmer.com/radioshow/shows/2017/05/07
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby TRex2 » Tue May 09, 2017 5:38 am

ReadyMom wrote:

I am listening to the parts I missed, now. There IS an archived copy :D . Here's the link: http://scotthelmer.com/radioshow/shows/2017/05/07

Being redundant, once again: Thanks for posting this :)
Calling Islam a religion isn't much different than calling Nazism or Communism a religion.
Both were also political movements with a religious component, just like Islam.
TRex2

Postby apache235 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:34 am

Good stuff. I'm 2/3 of the way through it and anyone who is connected with government in any way should be required to listen to this.
apache235

Return to Radio Shows and Podcasts