• Advertisement

Would you get this?

Topics about guns

Re: Would you get this?

Postby Photon Guy » Mon May 15, 2017 9:05 pm

rickdun wrote:I am glad I live in Pennsylvania, picked up 2 AR's at the flea market Sunday, no paperwork involved except the exchange of a guy named Ben Franklin. Can't do that in New York or New Jersey or any other liberal state, same with stand your ground.

Oh yes, Pennsylvania is much better than New Jersey. I myself live in PA now although Im originally from NJ. I was born in and grew up in NJ and I can tell you this much, PA and NJ are as different as night and day when it comes to gun rights and self defense rights.
Photon Guy

Postby rickdun » Tue May 16, 2017 2:17 am

I knew you were saying awhile back that you were moving to PA, didn't know you already made the move. So, welcome to the great state of Pennsylvania.
"EVERY DAY'S A HOLIDAY AND EVERY MEAL'S A FEAST, SEMPRI FI DO OR DIE"
rickdun
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
Pennsylvania Preppers Network

Postby Photon Guy » Tue May 16, 2017 3:00 pm

rickdun wrote:I knew you were saying awhile back that you were moving to PA, didn't know you already made the move. So, welcome to the great state of Pennsylvania.

I've been a PA resident ever since I joined APN. I did recently move within the state but it was back in 2013, about a year before I joined APN that I moved from NJ to Harrisburg, PA although as of now I am no longer in Harrisburg but still in PA. And I must say PA is beautiful.
Photon Guy

Postby NJMike » Tue May 16, 2017 3:42 pm

No to the original question.

Problem with that "gun" is it looks like a gun, but doesn't act like a gun. I wouldn't want to have one and face someone else with a real gun who isn't going to distinguish.

I also wouldn't be a proponent of getting this product into common use either. It would be like the smart gun technology. I can see laws being introduced as a tactic to curtail already limited carry rights in states like NJ, or just 2A rights in general. Make people get permits for these, and then restrict or ban law abiding citizens from having actual firearms.
NJMike
New Jersey Preppers Network
New Jersey Preppers Network

Postby Norman11 » Thu May 18, 2017 1:47 pm

Final Answer It is better to Tried by 12 than Carried by 6
Norman11

Postby Photon Guy » Fri May 19, 2017 12:18 am

Norman11 wrote:Final Answer It is better to Tried by 12 than Carried by 6

I agree but I would also like to say, why should a person be tried by 12 just for refusing to be carried by 6?
Photon Guy

Previous

Return to Guns