• Advertisement

Free t-shirt (you pay postage)

Topics about guns

Free t-shirt (you pay postage)

Postby AuntBee » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:09 pm

For a short time, the American Gun Association is giving away these shirts.
https://gunassociation.org/products/t/outlaw-t-shirt/

No, Fussy, it's not available in yellow. ;)

Aunt Bee
I don't have any weaponry other than a wooden spoon and a thumbtack.

P.S. Article on the man's plans: "Obama's Not Done with Guns" http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/obam ... with-guns/
<snip>
Obama’s regulations have already targeted military veterans and Social Security retirees. For both groups, he wants individuals who rely on others to handle their finances to be classified as “mentally defective,” and thus unable to own a gun.

If Social Security were to start classifying these people as “mentally defective,” some 4.2 million Social Security recipients could be affected — which equals about 10 percent of all people 65 and older.

But it is a real reach to say those who can’t manage their finances are a physical danger to themselves or others. What is next? Saying that people who can’t drive well or those who fail a math test should lose their right to self-defense?

For at least several years, Obama has been doing the same thing to veterans. Those who require someone to administer their VA benefits for them have been reported to the federal background check system. The only way out is to forfeit these benefits before the information is given to the background check system.
</snip>
AuntBee
New York Preppers Network

Re: Free t-shirt (you pay postage)

Postby Blondie » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:45 pm

I haven't seen evidence of the reported changes to either program. Yet.

A matter of time. JMHO.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie

Postby ColoradoPrepper » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:24 am

If someone is "mentally defective", how can they be held responsible for their actions?

Criminals break laws, mentally deficient people have a condition that inhibits their decision making capabilities and can not be held responsible for their actions.

Where is Obama going with this?

Abolishing the rights of a specific group or class of people is one of the first steps on the road to genocide and brutal war.

Obama can not abolish those rights because the right to defend yourself does not come from Obama or anyone in our government or any other government for that matter. The right to defend yourself is a God given right.
ColoradoPrepper

Postby Illini Warrior » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:49 am

Obammy and Posse are just following the rules of the pack .... nibble and circle the prey before going for the jugular .....
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:22 am

ColoradoPrepper wrote:If someone is "mentally defective", how can they be held responsible for their actions?

Criminals break laws, mentally deficient people have a condition that inhibits their decision making capabilities and can not be held responsible for their actions.

Where is Obama going with this?

Abolishing the rights of a specific group or class of people is one of the first steps on the road to genocide and brutal war.

Obama can not abolish those rights because the right to defend yourself does not come from Obama or anyone in our government or any other government for that matter. The right to defend yourself is a God given right.

Self-preservation is a normal human instinct. We all do it, even liberals. That's what is so hypocritical about gun control nuts. When they are faced with a life or death situation, they will resort to instinctual self-preservation.

A marine friend of mine returned from a tour in Nam, along with his grunt buddy. As soon as they hit the shore in California, they headed for the nearest bar for a burger and cold beer. They were still in uniform. Quietly sitting at the bar they were harassed by a hippy and his girlfriend. Taunts were made accusing them of being baby killers. They tried to politely explain that they were only doing their duty and merely wanted to get home alive. The taunts continued. The girlfriend told them that she would never commit a violent act to defend herself. My marine friend immediately threw the hippy boyfriend on the barroom floor and started strangling him. As the boyfriend was turning blue and approaching asphyxiation, his girlfriend jumped on the marine's back and pummeled him in desperation to save her boyfriend. My marine friend released his death grip and allowed the boyfriend to get up. He pulled the screaming girlfriend off his back and asked her: "now, do you understand"? They marines weren't bothered for the rest of their stay in the bar.

Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby Dirk Williams » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:24 pm

Folks whom wish to remain" The Gray Man" don't wear these kinds of clothing. I see someone wearing this, I'm watching closely as I exit the area. There are warriors, and then their are pogs who are looking for a certain kind of attention.

I like quiet professionals, who have been there, done that. And don't need to dress like GI Joe, for gratification.

Nice shirt though. Just not for me. I use to wear Hawaiian shirts, got 50 nice silk shirts. Can't wear them anymore to many wannabe gun Slingers have adopted them as their kit. Which sucks, I like my hawian shirts.

I'm in a mood today, sorry.

Dirk
Dirk Williams

Postby daaswampman » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:43 pm

Can I order a Black Lives Matter and a Hillary 2016 at the same time??? Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby AuntBee » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:36 pm

daaswampman wrote:Can I order a Black Lives Matter and a Hillary 2016 at the same time??? Swamp

How about a shirt with Hil-liar having her Ben Ghazi temper tantrum, screaming "What difference does it make?!" Then, underneath that, "Black Lives Matter" with a small drawing of Obama in Muslim gear scolding, "You can't say that! It's racist!"

What do you want on the back?

AuntBee

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:03 pm

On the back?? How about "Hillary for Prison in 2016".

Reb :D
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862

Postby mmpaints » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:42 am

Most of us here would probably love that tshirt or at least love the idea of that tshirt. I do but I would never wear it. I'm already a target for speaking my mind, I dont need any more help.
"Life is hard. It's even harder if you're stupid". - John Wayne

WARNING- i change my avatar frequently for my own enjoyment. Complaining about it won't help ;)
mmpaints
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby ColoradoPrepper » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:26 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/no-2-senate-repub ... itics.html

Here is the soft law they are trying to get on the books.

How will they determine who is "mentally deficient" and who is not?

One in ten Americans are on some form of antidepressant medication. What about anyone who has ever sought out mental help services or had it forced upon them by the Baker Act or other similar laws? All it would take to disarm you is for some anonymous person to make a false claim against you and they can detain you and give you involuntary treatment.

How can States be forced to release the medical records of any individual without their consent and where would it stop?

This is the same type of legislation that, when passed, is used to disarm entire nations, leading to mass murder and war.
ColoradoPrepper

Postby Photon Guy » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:30 pm

rebnavy1862 wrote:On the back?? How about "Hillary for Prison in 2016".

Reb :D

How about, "Hitler-y for Prison 2016"
Photon Guy

Return to Guns