• Advertisement

Vital Weapons?

Other weapons discussions

Vital Weapons?

Postby XxBiohazard78xX » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:13 am

I don't have too many preps but for my defensive preps I have a 20 gauge shotgun, a .22, 2 machetes, around 20 knives, and a hatchet. I'm only starting so is there anything that would be highly recommended or is a vital tool/weapon in a SHTF scenario. I would like to get a revolver since they're small, light, deadly, and are usually fairly well-made. There's other things I'd like to get but I don't know if I'm missing anything essential. If anyone has any recommended weapons for defensive purposes or any tools used for defense please comment or pm me. Thanks.
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
XxBiohazard78xX
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:18 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Vital Weapons?

Postby Vetmike » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:57 am

What scenario? Defense in a rural setting should be 'avoid contact if at all possible'. If needs be, engaging at a long distance is the best so a rifle able to take out a human at greater than 500 M is best. Urban settings involve close in fighting, usually less than 100M. A light maneuverable weapon with a large capacity magazine as well as a sidearm are best in that situation. Shotguns loaded with 00 buckshot are very good close in weapons but you need something that carries a lot of round like the Kel Tec. Knives, hatchets, machetes are very very close and stealthy work. Tools are just that; tools and they are generally not designed to be weapons.
Your mix needs a long range weapon like an M1A in 7.62 and an urban weapon like an AR-15 platform with high capacity mags and a reflex sight.
Vetmike
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:07 pm
Location: Nebraska
Karma: 27

Re: Vital Weapons?

Postby apache235 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:50 am

Ammo could be an issue so something that is common. 5.56(.223), 7.62 Nato (.308), 9mm or .45Acp. A good battle rifle (5.56) and many extra magazines, a good 9mm hi cap pistol (or a .45 auto) is a start. The AR10 platform (7.62 Nato) is good to 700 yards or so (depending on the shooter) but is heavier than the 5.56, it should have a telescopic sight 1-6 or a 2-10 power should be fine. Then comes instruction and practice, practice, practice. Just getting the guns and not training will do you no good at all. Avoiding the fight in the first place is best and you can get training for that too.
apache235
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:02 pm
Karma: 6

Re: Vital Weapons?

Postby John Galt 1 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:16 pm

Wow, where to start with this topic. It sounds like the OP is on a low budget and simply looking for defense only (which I strongly agree with) in a urban or suburb environment.

Thought 1, lose 15 of those knives. Your job is to defend, not be in a slasher movie.

For the super budget minded I'd go with a reliable 22lr rifle such as a Ruger 10/22. Add a bunch of 25 rnd mags. This is not the nastiest "kill the threat" solution but nobody is going to charge you with a bunch of 22s buzzing past their ears. Plus the price is right.
For inside the home protection a shotgun with birdshot #8 will stop an intruder but not do much damage after punching through a sheetrock wall helping to protect others in the home.

But in my opinion having several driveway alarms like this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002I ... UTF8&psc=1 placed outside the house would go a long way towards letting you know of someone on the property at 3am.
Talk is cheap, actions count.
John Galt 1
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:43 am
Location: GA
Karma: 0

Re: Vital Weapons?

Postby rickdun » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:44 pm

XxBiohazard78xX wrote:I don't have too many preps but for my defensive preps I have a 20 gauge shotgun, a .22, 2 machetes, around 20 knives, and a hatchet. I'm only starting so is there anything that would be highly recommended or is a vital tool/weapon in a SHTF scenario. I would like to get a revolver since they're small, light, deadly, and are usually fairly well-made. There's other things I'd like to get but I don't know if I'm missing anything essential. If anyone has any recommended weapons for defensive purposes or any tools used for defense please comment or pm me. Thanks.


Xx, based on your age (15), I sent you a PM earlier today.
"EVERY DAY'S A HOLIDAY AND EVERY MEAL'S A FEAST, SEMPRI FI DO OR DIE"
rickdun
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
 
Posts: 948
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:40 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Karma: 16

Re: Vital Weapons?

Postby John Galt 1 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:47 pm

rickdun wrote:
XxBiohazard78xX wrote:I don't have too many preps but for my defensive preps I have a 20 gauge shotgun, a .22, 2 machetes, around 20 knives, and a hatchet. I'm only starting so is there anything that would be highly recommended or is a vital tool/weapon in a SHTF scenario. I would like to get a revolver since they're small, light, deadly, and are usually fairly well-made. There's other things I'd like to get but I don't know if I'm missing anything essential. If anyone has any recommended weapons for defensive purposes or any tools used for defense please comment or pm me. Thanks.


Xx, based on your age (15), I sent you a PM earlier today.


If the OP is 15 yrs old I'd like to change my suggestions to nothing stronger than a can of pepper spray. He (or she) may feel that they understand but it takes a lot more years or life to truly understand the definition of "in fear for life.".

That's why my 19 yr old doesn't own a gun. He wants to buy one but understands that he's got a lot more to learn before he actually has one available for house defense. He keeps pepper spray for in the house only defense. I don't want to come home early from a business trip to be blasted by birdshot in my home.

As I tell my boy, "sometimes it's just too late" when you do something. A gunshot is rather permanent.
Talk is cheap, actions count.
John Galt 1
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:43 am
Location: GA
Karma: 0

Re: Vital Weapons?

Postby XxBiohazard78xX » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:04 pm

Vetmike wrote:What scenario? Defense in a rural setting should be 'avoid contact if at all possible'. If needs be, engaging at a long distance is the best so a rifle able to take out a human at greater than 500 M is best. Urban settings involve close in fighting, usually less than 100M. A light maneuverable weapon with a large capacity magazine as well as a sidearm are best in that situation. Shotguns loaded with 00 buckshot are very good close in weapons but you need something that carries a lot of round like the Kel Tec. Knives, hatchets, machetes are very very close and stealthy work. Tools are just that; tools and they are generally not designed to be weapons.
Your mix needs a long range weapon like an M1A in 7.62 and an urban weapon like an AR-15 platform with high capacity mags and a reflex sight.
Thanks, I live in more of a desert terrain so I think a rifle would be a good choice for here. I'll look into buying 00 buckshot also.
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
XxBiohazard78xX
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:18 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Vital Weapons?

Postby oldasrocks » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:29 pm

More important than weapons is training in all areas from nutrition, to medical, to eatable plants, AT 15 you should be able to absorb a lot of information. Don't worry about being G I Joe until you can survive. I know it's more fun to play with a knife than study.
oldasrocks
Missouri Preppers Network
Missouri Preppers Network
 
Posts: 2359
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:41 pm
Karma: 72

Re: Vital Weapons?

Postby Cast Iron » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:45 pm

I would suggest formal training, or participation in a local shooting club. Can be anything from the local .22LR weekly fun shoot, to CMP, or even air rifles.
Master the fundamentals. Do not worry about the tacti-cool aspect. I know of a lot of guys with high end, tricked out AR15s, who cannot hit anything unless they are shooting off a concrete bench, from a bi-pod, at one hundred yards.

I would recommend this one book: https://www.amazon.com/Art-Rifle-Jeff-C ... +the+rifle
Beware of the guy with only one Cast Iron pan . . . he likely knows how to use it.
User avatar
Cast Iron
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:02 am
Karma: 13

Re: Vital Weapons?

Postby Mark D » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:25 am

You’ve stopped in the post office to get your mail after returning from a camping vacation with your family. A city councilman happens to see you and asks your opinion on a drainage project. After a brief conversation with him you head home, getting smiles and waves from everyone you pass. People like and admire you. You have respect in your community. You are a Community Hero—a person who uses your life to make a positive difference in the lives of others. You’re also a Prepper—a person with food and supplies stockpiled in case of an emergency or disaster. If anything should happen, you know your family will have what they need. You’ll also be able to help others in your community who are not as well prepared.
The councilman asked your opinion because he knows you have knowledge and skills about how things work and how to get things done. People in your community know you are the go-to guy when it comes to problem-solving and how to handle things. You don’t worry about the future because you are actively working in the present to make sure things go as well as they possibly can.
That is what the life of a prepper should be.
A life of joy, quality time with family and friends, freedom from fear, and the confidence that comes with knowing what you know. An active life, being involved in your community, volunteering in schools and mentoring programs, going to city council meetings or just helping in small ways that make a difference in the lives of others.
The alternative is to hunker down, never going out, hoarding food, supplies and gear, living in fear of a failed future. Or worse, sitting in a prison cell, thinking about your family home alone and fending for themselves. That’s a miserable way to live. And it’s all because of one very basic flaw many Preppers miss in the prepper philosophy.
I am a doomsday prepper, a fifty-one-year-old white man with the intention of providing safety and security for my family in a time of crises. I had all the supplies, food, gear, and skills. I studied, trained, and forged friendships with retired veterans who gave me private Army Ranger training. I was prepared for natural disasters and social upheaval.
It started with sound bites—about FEMA Camps, Continuity of Government, riots exploding in cities across the country, and how the prepper movement was all about getting ready to face these huge issues. I tuned in and listened to the news stories, I read everything I could get my hands on, and it all scared me half to death! I jumped into the prepper movement and took my family into it with me.
I had the knowledge, the gear, the training, and at one point I joined a local militia group where I was promoted to a position of overseeing state-wide member training. I chose to buy two unlicensed and unregistered fully automatic AK-47's. Experience shared with me by two former combat veteran army rangers led me to believe in the importance of such a weapon.
I had everything a true prepper should have. At least I thought I did.
It ended with a visit from the ATF (Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms) and my subsequent arrest for having machine guns. I knew, on some level, that having machine guns without a special license is illegal. First, I am not an army ranger, second, we are not at war, third if I really wanted to own them I should have sought the appropriate licensing. This type of weapon is extremely lethal and should be controlled. The actual federal statute that I broke was 922 o, possession of a machine gun by a restricted person. However, I justified having them because in my mind, those guns were for defensive purposes only, and for some future point in time. It never really registered to me that they were a problem—I never thought of them as a concern in the present—they were a precaution for the future. This thinking was what ultimately led me to failure as a prepper. I am currently awaiting sentencing by a federal judge and the sentence range is 0 to 120 months. That is 10 years!
There is a fundamental problem with the prepper philosophy that I missed. From personal experience, there are many preppers who make the same mistake. The flaw is in HOW we interpret and apply the information we get. The sound bites, the alternative news coverage of big issues in this country…those are not to scare us into hunkering down with artillery and paranoid scenarios of a failed future. That is preparing for a battle we can never win.
Those news stories are there to show us what is going on,
to highlight issues that need our attention now.
If you are hunkering down with your hordes of gear and supplies, waiting to be attacked, you are not being effective to your family, your community, or to yourself. If you are hiding from the present, hoping someone else is going to deal with the issues and the problems, or maybe the next generation will “fix” it, you are not being a true prepper. You’re not being a hero.
Take a hard look at why you aren’t getting involved in your community now. Are you nervous about speaking to other people? Are you too lazy? Too unconcerned? Do you think preparing for some great “what-if” is more important than paying attention to a smaller matter going on in your town now? Maybe you don’t think one person can make a difference…
How effective is all your prepping? How effective are YOU?
Are you are prepping for a future of survival after catastrophe? A future where every decision you make and everything you say might be uniquely significant? If you don’t have the courage to volunteer at a school function, how do you think you are prepared to be a leader in a failed future? Can you make comfortable shoes? Decent toilet paper? A simple Q-tip?
I encourage everyone to be a prepper—to a degree. Being prepared in any sort of emergency is a good thing. It makes you and your family self-sufficient, allows you to help others, and keeps you from being a burden on those who are trying to help the victims of the disaster. But there must be balance in your life. Living in fear, putting all your family’s finances and resources into gathering more supplies, more gear, more items of defense…it’s a dark and unhealthy way to live. if you have machine guns and get caught you will lose your ability to take care of your family. If a true emergency happens now my family will suffer.
I moved my family to a very remote part of Kentucky nestled within the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Being self-sufficient preppers, we have no modern furnace. The winters can be long and cold. While I am sitting in a federal detention center my duties have fallen to my wife and daughter. They must chop wood and run our farm now, and my skills, abilities and insights are of little use to them. This is just one example of what happens if you choose to own unlicensed machine guns.
It comes down to making correct decisions.
If we all put as much energy and focus into facing the problems of the present, we might not ever need to worry about facing a failed future and the much bigger problems that come with it. Be prepared, certainly. But don’t ignore the present moment. Don’t miss out on your children growing up and the wonders of living a joyful life right now. I suggest that if you have unlicensed machine guns you should make sure that you are in full compliance with all federal, state, and local firearms laws. Destroy them according to ATF specifications. If bump stocks become illegal, destroy them as well. This is the only way you can insure true victory. There are no heroes in prison and never will be.
Stop planning to be a hero—Be a hero right now.
You don’t have to do anything that sweeps the nation. Small acts make a significant difference in the lives of others. Help by mentoring someone with your skills, pick up litter and make the parks a more beautiful place to be, volunteer to help coach a team, go to a city council meeting. These things may seem trivial, but they start conversations and help you get to know people in your community. Small activities that build relationships and get positive changes accomplished are a start that, when combined with the small acts of others, make an enormous impact on our world.


Machine guns are illegal in America.
If you have unlicensed machine guns, place them next to your wife and family and choose, because in today's America you can't have both. Working for a life where machine guns are never needed is a much better way to use your time and talents and skills. Get involved in the present. Be a hero now.
Mark D
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:19 am
Karma: 0

Re: Vital Weapons?

Postby Photon Guy » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:24 pm

XxBiohazard78xX wrote:I don't have too many preps but for my defensive preps I have a 20 gauge shotgun, a .22, 2 machetes, around 20 knives, and a hatchet. I'm only starting so is there anything that would be highly recommended or is a vital tool/weapon in a SHTF scenario. I would like to get a revolver since they're small, light, deadly, and are usually fairly well-made. There's other things I'd like to get but I don't know if I'm missing anything essential. If anyone has any recommended weapons for defensive purposes or any tools used for defense please comment or pm me. Thanks.


I would definitely say to get a handgun to add to your collection. With your list of defensive preps what I notice is missing is a good handgun. You mention getting a revolver and if that's what you want to get than I would recommend a Ruger. Ruger from my experience makes some of the best revolvers in the world and at a decent price too. You might also want to consider a semi auto. Semi automatic handguns are used much more than revolvers in this day and age so you might want to consider that. Semi autos are more technologically advanced. If you can afford it I would say to get both. A good revolver and a good semi auto. And you want to make sure you're well trained in their use. Too many people will get guns and not get the training. And you also want a good supply of ammo.

On a side note you might also want to get a rifle sometime. But you mention you already have a long gun, a 20 gauge shotgun, but a rifle might be good to compliment that. And you might want to trade in your 20 gauge for a 12 gauge. But in my opinion the biggest hole in your defensive preps right now is the lack of a good handgun.
Photon Guy
 
Posts: 1633
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 1:53 am
Karma: 6

Re: Vital Weapons?

Postby Cast Iron » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:49 am

Photon Guy wrote:
XxBiohazard78xX wrote:I don't have too many preps but for my defensive preps I have a 20 gauge shotgun, a .22, 2 machetes, around 20 knives, and a hatchet. I'm only starting so is there anything that would be highly recommended or is a vital tool/weapon in a SHTF scenario. I would like to get a revolver since they're small, light, deadly, and are usually fairly well-made. There's other things I'd like to get but I don't know if I'm missing anything essential. If anyone has any recommended weapons for defensive purposes or any tools used for defense please comment or pm me. Thanks.


I would definitely say to get a handgun to add to your collection. With your list of defensive preps what I notice is missing is a good handgun. You mention getting a revolver and if that's what you want to get than I would recommend a Ruger. Ruger from my experience makes some of the best revolvers in the world and at a decent price too. You might also want to consider a semi auto. Semi automatic handguns are used much more than revolvers in this day and age so you might want to consider that. Semi autos are more technologically advanced. If you can afford it I would say to get both. A good revolver and a good semi auto. And you want to make sure you're well trained in their use. Too many people will get guns and not get the training. And you also want a good supply of ammo.

On a side note you might also want to get a rifle sometime. But you mention you already have a long gun, a 20 gauge shotgun, but a rifle might be good to compliment that. And you might want to trade in your 20 gauge for a 12 gauge. But in my opinion the biggest hole in your defensive preps right now is the lack of a good handgun.


If you will note, XxBiohazard78xX is only fifteen years old.

He is likely of limited financial means, and the acquisition of a handgun, as you suggest, is illegal as it is with other firearms that have not been handed down to him.

The last thing he needs is more hardware, but formal training within his budget. Even better, a local and free training from NRA certified instructors or someone with significant experience who would be willing to bestow the training and knowledge upon him.

Interestingly enough, there seems to be more good people who live in rural areas, like XxBiohazard78xX, who are more willing to take a young lad like him under their wing to teach them the finer points of marksmanship than in urban areas.

And, XxBiohazard78xX lives in a more rural area, where hand guns have very limited usage.
Beware of the guy with only one Cast Iron pan . . . he likely knows how to use it.
User avatar
Cast Iron
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:02 am
Karma: 13

Re: Vital Weapons?

Postby Photon Guy » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:40 pm

Cast Iron wrote:If you will note, XxBiohazard78xX is only fifteen years old.

He is likely of limited financial means, and the acquisition of a handgun, as you suggest, is illegal as it is with other firearms that have not been handed down to him.

The last thing he needs is more hardware, but formal training within his budget. Even better, a local and free training from NRA certified instructors or someone with significant experience who would be willing to bestow the training and knowledge upon him.

Interestingly enough, there seems to be more good people who live in rural areas, like XxBiohazard78xX, who are more willing to take a young lad like him under their wing to teach them the finer points of marksmanship than in urban areas.

And, XxBiohazard78xX lives in a more rural area, where hand guns have very limited usage.


Alright, I was not aware of XxBiohazard78xX's age. My response I made after reading his OP without really reading the other posts in the thread. Looking back in the thread I see that some of the other posters point out that he is 15 but he never mentions his age in any of his posts. He does talk about getting some 00 Buckshot which you would have to be at least 18 to get.

Anyway, if the OP is 15 than I would say to take up a martial art. 15 is a good age to start a martial art if you haven't started already and martial arts has the advantage that if you learn it and become proficient with it you will always have it with you. You might not be able to bring a gun or a knife to certain places but you will always bring martial arts. As for firearms training 15 is also a good age to learn how to properly and effectively use firearms so that you will be proficient with them when you're old enough to buy guns of your own. There are some really good shooting schools in the country but if the
OP has a limited budget than I would say the local free training from NRA instructors would be the way to go. Also, if you're in Boy Scouts they have some good firearm programs but unfortunately they don't teach handguns.
Photon Guy
 
Posts: 1633
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 1:53 am
Karma: 6

Re: Vital Weapons?

Postby XxBiohazard78xX » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:35 pm

Cast Iron wrote:
Photon Guy wrote:
XxBiohazard78xX wrote:I don't have too many preps but for my defensive preps I have a 20 gauge shotgun, a .22, 2 machetes, around 20 knives, and a hatchet. I'm only starting so is there anything that would be highly recommended or is a vital tool/weapon in a SHTF scenario. I would like to get a revolver since they're small, light, deadly, and are usually fairly well-made. There's other things I'd like to get but I don't know if I'm missing anything essential. If anyone has any recommended weapons for defensive purposes or any tools used for defense please comment or pm me. Thanks.


I would definitely say to get a handgun to add to your collection. With your list of defensive preps what I notice is missing is a good handgun. You mention getting a revolver and if that's what you want to get than I would recommend a Ruger. Ruger from my experience makes some of the best revolvers in the world and at a decent price too. You might also want to consider a semi auto. Semi automatic handguns are used much more than revolvers in this day and age so you might want to consider that. Semi autos are more technologically advanced. If you can afford it I would say to get both. A good revolver and a good semi auto. And you want to make sure you're well trained in their use. Too many people will get guns and not get the training. And you also want a good supply of ammo.

On a side note you might also want to get a rifle sometime. But you mention you already have a long gun, a 20 gauge shotgun, but a rifle might be good to compliment that. And you might want to trade in your 20 gauge for a 12 gauge. But in my opinion the biggest hole in your defensive preps right now is the lack of a good handgun.


If you will note, XxBiohazard78xX is only fifteen years old.

He is likely of limited financial means, and the acquisition of a handgun, as you suggest, is illegal as it is with other firearms that have not been handed down to him.

The last thing he needs is more hardware, but formal training within his budget. Even better, a local and free training from NRA certified instructors or someone with significant experience who would be willing to bestow the training and knowledge upon him.

Interestingly enough, there seems to be more good people who live in rural areas, like XxBiohazard78xX, who are more willing to take a young lad like him under their wing to teach them the finer points of marksmanship than in urban areas.

And, XxBiohazard78xX lives in a more rural area, where hand guns have very limited usage.
On occasion me and my dad shoot my .22 and 20 gauge also his 12 gauge. My dad is the only one that I know who is willing to teach me. His experience with guns is primarily practice shooting and hunting although he primarily bow hunts. I'll definitely keep practicing, I think also I'll start shooting my bow more when I can. I don't usually shoot it that much and in the way of defense it wouldn't be effective in a firefight but it would be good for wilderness survival. Thanks for the tips.
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
XxBiohazard78xX
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:18 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Vital Weapons?

Postby XxBiohazard78xX » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:41 pm

Photon Guy wrote:
Cast Iron wrote:If you will note, XxBiohazard78xX is only fifteen years old.

He is likely of limited financial means, and the acquisition of a handgun, as you suggest, is illegal as it is with other firearms that have not been handed down to him.

The last thing he needs is more hardware, but formal training within his budget. Even better, a local and free training from NRA certified instructors or someone with significant experience who would be willing to bestow the training and knowledge upon him.

Interestingly enough, there seems to be more good people who live in rural areas, like XxBiohazard78xX, who are more willing to take a young lad like him under their wing to teach them the finer points of marksmanship than in urban areas.

And, XxBiohazard78xX lives in a more rural area, where hand guns have very limited usage.


Alright, I was not aware of XxBiohazard78xX's age. My response I made after reading his OP without really reading the other posts in the thread. Looking back in the thread I see that some of the other posters point out that he is 15 but he never mentions his age in any of his posts. He does talk about getting some 00 Buckshot which you would have to be at least 18 to get.

Anyway, if the OP is 15 than I would say to take up a martial art. 15 is a good age to start a martial art if you haven't started already and martial arts has the advantage that if you learn it and become proficient with it you will always have it with you. You might not be able to bring a gun or a knife to certain places but you will always bring martial arts. As for firearms training 15 is also a good age to learn how to properly and effectively use firearms so that you will be proficient with them when you're old enough to buy guns of your own. There are some really good shooting schools in the country but if the
OP has a limited budget than I would say the local free training from NRA instructors would be the way to go. Also, if you're in Boy Scouts they have some good firearm programs but unfortunately they don't teach handguns.
Also, I'm fairly certain that there is a martial arts class here. I never put to much thought into it but you're right about where you can bring weapons compared to where you can bring knowledge and training. I'll see if I can sometime soon hopefully. Going to the gym would be a good idea too because I'm not in shape, the last actual exercise I got was from sports and the occasional work out since then. I should be going to the gym in a month or so, it's good mainly because I'm not too skinny but my arms especially are so I'll see about joining a martial arts class as well as the gym. I'm not looking to become a heap of muscle, just to get in shape and a bit stronger. I'll look into the martial arts class though, Thanks for the advice.
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
XxBiohazard78xX
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:18 pm
Karma: 0

Next

Return to Other weapons

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for the APN Email Newsletter - Enter your e-mail address below


  Links and Resources
  -Links
  -Podcasts
  -Free Ebooks



Trusted Sponsors









Copyright
For Notices of Copyright infringement and to contact our DMCA Agent please follow the link below:
Copyright Policy

For terms of use, rules, and policies please read our Disclaimer