• Advertisement

Happy Birthday America

Topics related to camping, including parks and other places to camp, gear, tips and ideas etc.. (Not Necessarily wilderness survival. For wilderness survival topics please visit the Survival Category)

Happy Birthday America

Postby Mike B » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 am

Happy Birthday America.
I pray that the country lives up to ideals set forth by the founding fathers. At this time of concern over the mounting debt and the direction of the land we love, pray for leaders that will guide the nation back to it's founding principles. May we all find joy in the company of our families and friends and comfort in the surroundings that God has created for us. Camp with a prayer in your hearts for the nation.
FlashLantern turns your flashlight into a lantern!
Mike B
APN Gold members
APN Gold members

Re: Happy Birthday America

Postby keebler » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:32 am

Updating to 2013
:happybday:
I'm camping this very moment @ my campground,all (3) vans,Casita camper & motorhome all adorned with American Flags,one on the Barn as well.
hope America wakes up before it's gone.
keeb.
retired,solar,camper,rural living.
keebler

Postby FreedomEagle » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:47 pm

I'm afraid most Americans have gone comatose. I watched a segment on TV the other night where a reporter did a "Man on the street" type interview with people on the street in New York. The questions he asked were mainly about current "political events" and other recent news events. Most of the people said that they don't even watch the news or read any news media. Yep, I'm afraid they are comatose now and I'm afraid that even a bomb blast wouldn't even wake them up. I pray for my nation and it's leaders but I believe they have strayed too far down the path for a safe and/or painless return.
"Expect the unexpected...Be prepared"
FreedomEagle
Ohio Preppers Network
Ohio Preppers Network

Postby IceFire » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:26 pm

And, while the population is comatose, the politicians are taking the opportunity to ram through things that SHOULD have people angry and demanding that those miscreants be removed from office. But, as long as they get their "bread and circuses" they will remain willfully ignorant. If they ever wake up, though (once there is no more bread) heaven help us!
"Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in EVERY caliber!"
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby keebler » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:58 pm

my best friend for many years, that used to have "common since",has become a" Puppet" living in a HOA community, he seams to allow everyone tell him what to do & how to do it---so sad. I lightly mentioned I was prepping some. ---he jumped down my throat---saying all this stuff is crazy and you will never need all that---the Govt. is NOT failing---I made a quick excuse to cut the conversation---not worth my time---he;s a obama puppet ..he also never watches the news.he said it was all a plan to get people to spend for things they DON"T need,,

glad i live in the woods,& have more that (1) roll of TP..
retired,solar,camper,rural living.
keebler

Postby farmer_dude48 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:26 pm

:clap: Happy B-Day America :clap:

:gunsmile: Hope everyone enjoys the holiday :gunsmile:
" Doing what I can with what I got " Mr. Burt Gummer
farmer_dude48
Indiana Preppers Network
Indiana Preppers Network

Postby arkieready » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Stay safe, y'all.
P!

Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.

--Robert Frost--
arkieready
Arkansas Preppers Network
Arkansas Preppers Network

Postby archerytech1 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:16 am

Mike B wrote:Happy Birthday America.
I pray that the country lives up to ideals set forth by the founding fathers. At this time of concern over the mounting debt and the direction of the land we love, pray for leaders that will guide the nation back to it's founding principles. May we all find joy in the company of our families and friends and comfort in the surroundings that God has created for us. Camp with a prayer in your hearts for the nation.

The country will live on. It just may be getting really close to needing "cleaned up."
archerytech1
Michigan Preppers Network
Michigan Preppers Network

Postby stephendavion » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:48 am

stephendavion

Return to Camping