• Advertisement

Prepper Academy

A place for teachers, professors, and all public and private educators to discuss their methods of teaching preparedness to their students.

Moderator: medic94

Prepper Academy

Postby gracie09 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:33 pm

Hello all,
Has anyone ever heard of the Prepper Academy? It's a website that sells prepper education, I guess you would call it...several different classes that you can take teaching you about prepping. If so, is it effective, or better yet, is it worth the money? I found it at http://www.prepperacademy.com. Just was curious what everyone thought.
Thanks!!
[color=#0000FF]"Blessed are the peacekeepers, for they shall be called the children of God."
Matthew 5:9[/color][i][/i][img][/album][album][/album][color=#0000FF][/color]
gracie09
APN Gold members
APN Gold members

Re: Prepper Academy

Postby Yeti_2015 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:45 am

First I have never heard of it until this post. Now I have read a few articles from the mother site, Tactical Intelligence, and it seems like good site for information. With this being said the first module and maybe even into the second module is stuff that I think you could learn without spending the money. There are too many variables that would dictate the long term of survival of 2 months or more. I would think that at this point in the modules it would be geared to have up to this much stuff, learn these things, have this much food and water per person, etc. Stuff that you could learn and research without paying more money than you already do for you internet. For a new prepper I could see that it might help. Other than that there are very few people in the USA that has ever lived through a long term survival situation. And again with all the variables like weather, location, population, and lifestyle all would be a major player in what you need to do to prepare for long term. This is something that cannot be taught by anyone person. What can be taught is skills to survive, like fire starting, food procurement, self-defense tactics with or without weapons and other things. These are all things that you could possbile learn without paying more money.
“Talk low, talk slow, and don’t say too much.”
–John Wayne

“Everyone has a plan ’till they get punched in the mouth.”
-Mike Tyson
Yeti_2015
Oklahoma Preppers Network
Oklahoma Preppers Network

Postby ForwardPreppers » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:40 am

Daisy Luther aka Organic Prepper has Prepper University. You might want to look at her stuff too. She has a nice group who has put together educational classes - well known folks.
I like her website and she has written several books. You may also appreciate her woman/mom point of view.

Mrs. FP
When a defining moment comes along, you define the moment… or the moment defines you.
ForwardPreppers
South Carolina State Moderator
South Carolina State Moderator

Postby gracie09 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:42 pm

Thank you both, I will check it out and see what I can figure out. Yeti, thank you, some of that I have already learned, so what you said rings true.
[color=#0000FF]"Blessed are the peacekeepers, for they shall be called the children of God."
Matthew 5:9[/color][i][/i][img][/album][album][/album][color=#0000FF][/color]
gracie09
APN Gold members
APN Gold members

Return to Educators