• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

home remedies for morning sickness?

For all the lady preppers out there

Moderators: mmpaints, medic94

Re: home remedies for morning sickness?

Postby IceFire » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:15 pm

galnextdoor wrote:Does anyone have suggestions for something that works for headache and tummy troubles?

A couple of things that I've found that would be safe for an expectant mother are peppermint and lavender. Lavender essential oil massaged onto the temples is very soothing, as is peppermint. Peppermint is also helpful for tummy aches/nausea. Lavender and peppermint can also be used as herbal teas.
"Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in EVERY caliber!"
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby preppingmama » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:47 am

I had terrible m.s. with all six of my children. New information is showing a depletion in B vitamins and magnesium are to blame. Check it out.
preppingmama

Postby Everyman » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:07 pm

You are free to use or republish anything I have written here provided that your intent is to freely disseminate information that will help people. Attributions to Everyman appreciated.

From the most famous of the Medieval Morality Plays: And sayth one of the Virtues “Everyman I will go with thee to meet thy fate, I will attend thee when there is want; I am the Virtue of Knowledge.”

If voting worked it would be illegal.
Everyman
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Postby namwal » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:20 am

I love my wife, anything to ease her pain! :shakeyes:
"World oil production can probably keep going up for another 6 or 8 years. But some time in the 1980s it can’t go up much more. Demand will overtake production."-jimmy carter 1977

"Because of increased dust, cloud cover and water vapor the planet will cool, the water vapor will fall and freeze, and a new Ice Age will be born"-Newsweek 1970

"civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind,”-George Wald 1970.
namwal
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby pinkfish » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:18 pm

I haven't had the opportunity to be pregnant yet, but I do have a lot of nausea on a daily basis. Candy canes have helped me more than anything else and they have a 3 year shelf life. I stock up on them every year around Christmas time.
pinkfish

Postby Betty Buckshot » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:41 am

Try club soda & 7 UP mixed half & half. It really calms the stomach. Also, anytime you are up at night (bathroom...) eat something. A couple of crackers, banana, handful of peanuts, whatever. I found that having something small in the middle of the night really helped the next day.
Betty Buckshot

Postby FussyOldHen » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:06 pm

Why would anyone who looks at what is currently going on, and what is likely coming, decide to get pregnant???

And please don't bother saying it was an 'accident'. If both of the responsible parties are using a reliable form of birth control, there shouldn't be a problem.

We could be going into the worst widespread disaster seen since the Great Famine of the 14th century, and people are still procreating? JFC! It's a BABY, FGS!
FussyOldHen

Postby Lynda » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:19 am

FussyOldHen wrote:Why would anyone who looks at what is currently going on, and what is likely coming, decide to get pregnant???

And please don't bother saying it was an 'accident'. If both of the responsible parties are using a reliable form of birth control, there shouldn't be a problem.

We could be going into the worst widespread disaster seen since the Great Famine of the 14th century, and people are still procreating? JFC! It's a BABY, FGS!

The thread is about remedies for morning sickness and nausea associated with pregnancy.
As to why couples procreate; that's their business. No one gets to be the arbiter of that.
THINK......It's not illegal yet.

I Am Responsible For What I Say. I Am Not Responsible For What You Understand.
Lynda
Massachusetts Preppers Network
Massachusetts Preppers Network

Postby PatrioticMom » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:35 am

Lynda wrote:
FussyOldHen wrote:Why would anyone who looks at what is currently going on, and what is likely coming, decide to get pregnant???

The thread is about remedies for morning sickness and nausea associated with pregnancy.
As to why couples procreate; that's their business. No one gets to be the arbiter of that.

I agree. If anyone is going to scream about bringing a beautiful soul into this world, I wouldn't bring Jesus, God's name into it in such a way.
PatrioticMom

Postby CoffeeLoveWY » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:54 pm

don't know if this was mentioned before: Fennel Seed tea, also great for colicky babies and stomach ailments in general
Wife to OIF OEF Retired 20 Year Disabled Decorated Veteran, Mother of 2, I love God, Jesus, my Husband, my Girls, Peace, Art, Books, Green Living, Prepping & WY
CoffeeLoveWY

Postby msdeltamom » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:22 pm

I didn't have terrible morning sickness (thank you Lord!), but what did help ease those fleeting moments of nausea for me was lemon drops.
msdeltamom

Previous

Return to Ladies Section