• Advertisement

Udate on What's Happening with my Writings

Post your stories and prepper/PAW fiction here here

Udate on What's Happening with my Writings

Postby Bidadisndat » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:12 am

G'day Cobbers,
I'm slowly getting back into writing mode and will begin adding to the stories I've written, and I hope you enjoy the additions.
Please let me know if I make any obvious mistakes (or even not so obvious ones) and feel free to ask me any questions....
(Apart from "Where is this story going?" because even I don't know that yet.)
Cheers, and thanks for your patience,
Shin.
Bidadisndat

Re: Udate on What's Happening with my Writings

Postby IceFire » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:37 pm

We're glad to see you back, Shin. Hope you're feeling better. We've missed you.
"Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in EVERY caliber!"
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Cajun68 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:32 am

Glad your back, hope things are going well
Cajun68

Postby d80bill » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:45 pm

Welcome back Bid. I sure hope things are going well for you.
Bill from Boring, Oregon, USA
d80bill

Postby Bidadisndat » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:24 pm

Aaaargh! Double Aaaargh! And Aaaargh again!

Don't know if anyone here has been afflicted with shingles, and I sure hope not: It's a living death.

Came down with them three weeks ago and bellieve me, it's something I would wish on my worst enemy.

Been living on antibiotics and pain killers since being diagnosed but the pain is slowly receding now.

Doc said it was probably because my imune system is shot to blazes at the moment and now he wants me to have some more blood tests,
which is not something that someone who has developed needle phobia wants to hear. :(

Anyway, I'm still in the land of the mostly living and I've been managing to put together a few more paragraphs in the Capt Dave saga,
and I should be able to post them soon.

Cheers, and y'all be kind to each other.

BTW, eldest daughter is going overseas on Tuesday - Destination, booked and paid for months ago, is Barcelona of all places.
Given the latest news my bet is that she and her B.F. will be carrying their bum bags with first-aid kits as I recommended. :)

Shin.
Bidadisndat

Postby sorcerer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:03 am

Shin,

Understand the needle phobia, long term diabetic, I also have to inject myself with methotroxaite and Humira. The drug cocktail they give will lower your immunity for sure.

Will keep your daughter in our thoughts, wishing you and yours the best. What can we as parents do about our adult children, can't tell them you can't do that. As my youngest told me Dad, I am 40 years old now.

Tom.
sorcerer

Postby LetsPrep11 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:50 pm

Ouch! So sorry to hear about the shingles. That's awful news! A friend developed shingles AFTER getting the shot and she really suffered. I will be praying for fast healing for you and protection for your daughter. Get better soon. Your fans/friends will be here when you're ready.
LP
LetsPrep11

Postby pilgrimtr » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:09 am

If you have had chicken pox. and are nearing 50 get the shingles anti virus shot. it's worth the money if you have insurance. it should pay for it. if not it's still worth the money spent. also check out colloidal silver. it's a natural anti biotic that will guard against many viruses. look it up and do research. pilgrim
if someone tell you they are an expert, be leary of them. if they tell you they are knowlagable of something.trust them. Remember an ex is a has been and a spert is a drip under pressure. :)
pilgrimtr
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Return to Stories and Fiction