• Advertisement

New Member in Carteret County

Welcome to the forum! Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: ReadyMom, mmpaints

New Member in Carteret County

Postby Destiney » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:36 pm

I am new to prepping but have done extensive research and working on my strengths and have been working on new things that would make me useful in a group setting. I know there is no way I can take care of my family without learning everything I can. I am grateful to have found this site which is loaded with information and so many who are willing to help. I will be leaving this area to get away from the water only after my parents are gone but now I am the only one to care for them. I believe the mountains will be safer and will go see several places once I can leave my parents for a few days. But then not to many places are safe anymore. I have so much to learn. My family is important to me and I will do whatever it takes to keep them safe. Need your help to make sure I can do it.
Destiney
North Carolina Preppers Network
North Carolina Preppers Network

Re: New Member in Carteret County

Postby rickdun » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:34 pm

Welcome from Pennsylvania, lots of good people and information here. Check out the board index and also your state index, a lot of information there.

Back in the early 70's, was stationed at the Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point, nice place to visit but wouldn't want to live there (permanently), like you the mountains are for me.
rickdun
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
Pennsylvania Preppers Network

Re: New Member in Carteret County

Postby SSG Nasty » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:08 pm

Howdy and welcome from AZ
SSG Nasty
Arizona Preppers Network
Arizona Preppers Network

Return to Introduce Yourself