• Advertisement

Solar LED lights and chargers

Discussions of Solar Energy

Moderator: watcher

Re: Solar LED lights and chargers

Postby stifn43 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:59 am

rebnavy1862 wrote:

I'm not jreb, but here is a source.

Harbor Freight sells a light and solar charger combo for $30. I have one in every room of my house. Very bright and they are always charged, ready to go during a power outage. The charger goes in the window and recharges every day. They have an on/off switch. I have had them for years with no problems whatsoever.
Reb

Thanks, It helpful for me.
stifn43

Postby rebnavy1862 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:42 am

ReadyMom wrote:
rebnavy1862 wrote:Harbor Freight sells a light and solar charger combo for $30. I have one in every room of my house. Very bright and they are always charged, ready to go during a power outage. The charger goes in the window and recharges every day. They have an on/off switch. I have had them for years with no problems whatsoever.
Reb

Reb ... This one: Image OR This one: Image ? ? ? ?

They are BOTH on sale, right now! http://www.harborfreight.com/catalogsea ... ar+charger

RM, I just now saw your question about solar lights. It is the larger one in the right picture. EVERYTHING is always for ON SALE at Harbor Freight! It costs around $30. Use the on/off switch, not the night time motion detector option.
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby Flightnurse1 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:47 pm

I like Luci Lights, collapsable, last four hours, and multiple light settings. All for about $15-20 dollars. Another item I have been impressed with is the Solar King Pro. It has a small solar paenl, three light settings, and will charge handheld devices. Cost about 45.00 dollars off Amazon.
Flightnurse1

Postby kappydell » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:07 am

those solar shed lights from harbor freight are excellent - menards also carries them . harbor freight also carries a lantern type solar lamp for those that want a hand carried version. I buy them every time I see them. cheap, effective, and a swell gift cant have too many...at least 1 per room/workspace/person
New laws are like new taxes....both evolve, but they never go away.
kappydell
Wisconsin Preppers Network
Wisconsin Preppers Network

Previous

Return to Solar